Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have him already, how heavy is this guy? Similar to the Mark VII or does it have more heft? I know SC is plastic but just wondering if he feels plastic.

Really nice pictures!

This suit is one of the best looking of the franchise. It would have been neat to have this as the main suit in one of the movies...
I think it looks a lot better than the Mark 42.

Now, whether to buy or not haha

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Oh by the way. The new code HEAT14 works on this. I used it to get this a little cheaper.

For those who have him already, how heavy is this guy? Similar to the Mark VII or does it have more heft? I know SC is plastic but just wondering if he feels plastic.

It's not diecast, think the blades are metal. Not very heavy to be honest, but had good articulation considering how bulky it is. Mine unfortunately came out of the box with one of the shoulder pads broken off but luckily it was just not glued right, managed to sort that and looks fine now.

Be careful with the stand clamp also, make sure it goes around the waist and not the "panties" as it's quite a tight fit and you may risk marking the pants.

It's not diecast, think the blades are metal. Not very heavy to be honest, but had good articulation considering how bulky it is. Mine unfortunately came out of the box with one of the shoulder pads broken off but luckily it was just not glued right, managed to sort that and looks fine now.

Be careful with the stand clamp also, make sure it goes around the waist and not the "panties" as it's quite a tight fit and you may risk marking the pants.

:goodpost: Good advice. He isn't heavy at all. You'll want to be careful moving the arms as you see the shoulder armor on this moves quite differently than other suits.

20140813_192314_zps5be4ac35.jpg

20140813_192144_zps737ea150.jpg

Looks fantastic, thanks for posting them:clap:hi5:

I do like this. I would have wished for a bit more silver on the thighs, but it's got that good comic book vibe about it.

Back