Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the NRD was $25 :lol

I guess that was only one of my reasons. The other is my wife, I've gotten 2 new HT figures this past few weeks and with multiple flex payments every month she would have killed me if I spent another dollar :lol

Man I don't know how you can look at that mobile site. If it pops up I immediately scroll down and select "full site".

Though not wanting to be one to hate without trying; have you found anything better about it than the regular site?

Man I don't know how you can look at that mobile site. If it pops up I immediately scroll down and select "full site".

Though not wanting to be one to hate without trying; have you found anything better about it than the regular site?

it loads up faster. there's no flashy graphics either

I'm amazed that a NRD for $25 holds people back from a collectible that costs $250.00. Not that I don't see anything wrong with it, I just find it surprising.

I guess maybe it shows for me how non-committal people are about the lines they collect.

Same here, it's only $25 and the figure cost $250, so what's the big deal?

Cool but I gotta prioritize these figs. Always love the open face head sculpts. Maybe if it was in the movie for more then 30 seconds I'd pick it up.

It's now marked to 1 per person. Maybe people were ordering an abnormal amount.

I can understand why Hot Toys makes every possible version of Iron Man. With all the scorn towards Hot Toys and the Iron Man line you have to admit that they do cause a commotion when one comes out.

I wonder if Sideshow is limiting their HT releases to other retailers because they sure sell out very quick!

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

They definitely are, I think most BBTS pages say as much. I remember it starting with Iron Patriot...

I'm amazed that a NRD for $25 holds people back from a collectible that costs $250.00. Not that I don't see anything wrong with it, I just find it surprising.

I guess maybe it shows for me how non-committal people are about the lines they collect.

:exactly: I mean your gonna pay it either way but for $25 you get an EX piece that even if you don't want it you could easily sell for probably $50. But oh well made it easier for me to get my EX :)

Funny among everything I've read on this board and Facebook Hot Toys etc., nobody mentions Action Figure Xpress. Probably one of the cheapest prices and they answer emails and calls.

+1 on AFX. I PO'd my MoS HT from them and they definitely have the cheapest prices among all the US retailers I know. They also don't charge tax to CA buyers and from their website they say they ship most items from Socal, so you get the best of both worlds for CA residents. I used to order from Fanboy but didn't like paying more on shipping from CT and waiting longer. I plan on POing the Silver Centurion from them once they have it available.

Back