Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a gorgeous figure (I am sure so will Python) the red colour contrasts really well in person with the silver.

Really glad this was my first Iron Man... only problem is I feel I didn't spend nearly enough time looking at it yet!

Its a gorgeous figure (I am sure so will Python) the red colour contrasts really well in person with the silver.

Really glad this was my first Iron Man... only problem is I feel I didn't spend nearly enough time looking at it yet!

I would have loved to get this guy as my first Hot Toys figure or Iron Man figure..... really really nice armor

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I would have loved to get this guy as my first Hot Toys figure or Iron Man figure..... really really nice armor

What was your first Iron Man? What number will this end up being?

:goodpost: but only partly correct

Silver Centurion > every Ironman suit:lecture

I wouldn't go that far... Ok I will admit it agree with this :hi5:

For me, I think it's going to be a close match for best suit in my collection between this armor and Mark I 2.0. But with the display I have in mind, this suit will be at the forefront.

Oh by the way. The new code HEAT14 works on this. I used it to get this a little cheaper.

Thanks. So if you have it PO'd and you add this code to your discount manager thing, will it affect it when you pay your balance?

20140813_192314-1-2_zpsb66b1646.jpg

I love this guy

daffy_fapping.gif

This figure is causing me some serious grief right now. I was all set on not getting it when the ex sold out originally, so I excluded it from my budget but now its available again from SSC. These urges to PO are worst then smoking withdrawls, at least I had Nicorette for that. Plastic & Polystone crack!!!!:gah::panic:

I like Python's color scheme but it looks bottom heavy with the legs being so thick and the torso and arms skinny. SC looks magnificent all around, great throwback to the classic comic look, and comes with all new parts. Looking forward to people posting more in-hand pics in the coming weeks. I ordered mine from AFX so it's gonna be a while :impatient:

I just called sideshow to switch my order from a regular to the exclusive and i asked when it was shipping and the lady said sometime in September but didnt know the exact date.

Is this one shipping soon from SS? I still haven't received a shipping notice.

Got my processing notice. Tuesday I get charged. I can't wait!

Back