Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...this one is certainly growing on me. I'm thinking if I'm going to get one suit from IM3, this just might be it. 1) He actually wears it in the movie 2) The suit actually advanced the plot and its special weapon was used (the arm cutting scene) 3) It looks way cooler than Mark XVII (I'm sorry but the gold on red is a bit dorky)

Now I already have a Mark VI but I may still want this. So on the con side 1) It looks a bit too close to the Mark VI 2) The waist bending gimmick is gone 3) The air flaps on the back don't deploy 4) The helmet HS doesn't appear to be able to close the faceplate 5) Pathetic BD and minimal accessories 5) probably cost as much as the Mark VII

So, what did I saying about buying this or not? I lost track...
The pics aren't showing them but I think they'll add flaps. Besides the official details are yet to be released. And what makes you think that the faceplate won't close on the alternate Stark head?

Would be nice they swap this with the Mansion Assault hs.

28svrf5.jpg

Is it me or is this a Photoshopped Mandarin assault Tony Hs that they use to fit in to this figure helmet.

The pics aren't showing them but I think they'll add flaps. Besides the official details are yet to be released. And what makes you think that the faceplate won't close on the alternate Stark head?

The specs are actually out already. It didn't say anything about the air flaps. Also in the accessories, they didn't mention the BD faceplate from the Tony HS as a separate item. These things allow me to deduce that the air flaps wouldn't open and you get the helmet HS with the faceplate already attached.

LOL. Thanks. Very stupid of me, I didn't even see that. This onslaught of Ht figure announcements has got me so excited that my eyes can barely settle on one image.

Lol, no problem. I know these announcements, get pretty overwhelmingly awesome, makes me wonder what else they have planned for this year and next year.

I keep throwing ****ing money at my screen but this thing isn't up for pre-order yet. What the hell.

The specs are actually out already. It didn't say anything about the air flaps. Also in the accessories, they didn't mention the BD faceplate from the Tony HS as a separate item. These things allow me to deduce that the air flaps wouldn't open and you get the helmet HS with the faceplate already attached.

The face plates will be changeble between the heads.... You get 2 face plates and 2 heads (BD and clean option)

I would love to know how many HT Iron Man 3 figures they would sell if they were all listed at $199.99 versus how many they'll sell at their actual pricing.

I'd bet they would have sold a boatload more if they weren't priced so high.

I've only been in this a little over a year, what did the Mk VI go for retail??

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5tmwjsq9pw&fb_source=message"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5tmwjsq9pw&fb_source=message[/ame]

Looks pretty sweet.

Looks like Howard Chan, finally realizing he's had his artists building nothing but Iron Man 3 figures for the past nine months...

603008_561635253898469_1805937273_n.jpg

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

Back