Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, to buy Silver Centurion or Thor... I just sold my light armor Thor and am considering the regular version now since his arms are better. But this guy looks equally amazing

Hmm, to buy Silver Centurion or Thor... I just sold my light armor Thor and am considering the regular version now since his arms are better. But this guy looks equally amazing

lol....I am trying to figure out whether to sell or open mine. I know once I open an item I will want to keep it but I also know I will never be able to afford all the armors I want. I am trying to tell myself to go with Mark I and the diecast Mark III and maybe the Hulkbuster and call it a day for IM. It is so hard to decide - seems like I change my mind hourly :cuckoo:.

lol....I am trying to figure out whether to sell or open mine. I know once I open an item I will want to keep it but I also know I will never be able to afford all the armors I want. I am trying to tell myself to go with Mark I and the diecast Mark III and maybe the Hulkbuster and call it a day for IM. It is so hard to decide - seems like I change my mind hourly :cuckoo:.

Haha I hear you. Don't want to get sucked in to the Iron Man craze, but I think I'll end up with 4 or 5 when it's all said and done. Most of us will end up with too many Iron Man's :lol

Silver Centurion looks like a keeper though. Open him up :)

I opened my Thor LA to inspect his arms prior to eBaying him-----now he stands on my night table looking full of Thor bad assery! Absolutely beautiful figure. I love Iron Man but this beats SC. The weight of the figure and the hammer. His normal arms :)pray:) and the perfect head sculpt. Choose Wisely

Update: just get both WTH!

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Let us stay focused
1632f8a6abc1bdef1494931e94b35c5e.jpg

I think I prefer the sleeved look on Thor, but that's just me. Sleeveless looks badass though!

I prefer sleeved as well but I only like the sleeveless look if he's got the helmet on...which they probably won't do in the movies. :( anyways, I'm just waiting for Comics Infinity to get their stock on this so I can get mine!

Exclusive came back from wait list abyss. And is still available on SSC. Don't think it will SO. I know it is a popular armor, but the shoulders don't do it for me. I did like the pic with the complete silver arms.

My first Hot Toys Iron Man 1/6 scale figure. I only ordered this Mark 33 and the upcoming Mark 42 Diecast figures since they both have the Tony Stark RDJ head sculpts. That was the big deal breaker for me. The Silver Centurion was an iconic suit, and plus I like the middle fingers :lol

Attachments

• 20140825_193704_resized.jpg
    20140825_193704_resized.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 308
  • 20140825_194219_resized.jpg
    20140825_194219_resized.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 20140827_215211_resized_1.jpg
    20140827_215211_resized_1.jpg
    818.4 KB · Views: 324
  • 20140827_215452_resized_1.jpg
    20140827_215452_resized_1.jpg