Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ironman.jpg

The bulkiness of this suit is really excellent. Looks and feels like a person is inside the suit. The color is amazing also, really pops.

ironman.jpg

The bulkiness of this suit is really excellent. Looks and feels like a person is inside the suit. The color is amazing also, really pops.

That's an awesome setup! :clap
It's going to be a little bittersweet when I get Silver Centurion, he's the last Iron Man figure I have on order, or that I'm interested in for that matter. I guess I'll wait to see what AoU brings.

Anyone else having trouble getting the head sculpt on? On mine, it seems like the socket isn't large enough for the ball joint.

Anyone else having trouble getting the head sculpt on? On mine, it seems like the socket isn't large enough for the ball joint.

Yes, that the one minor issue I had. It would not go on. I’m going to use a little fine sandpaper on it.

ironman.jpg

Damn I'm jealous.. :panic: That is a great set-up you have there! Python looks surprisingly cool as well!

Does anyone know why HT removed the light up feature on the Iron Legion bases?

I just watched a youtube video review of the Mark 33, and it seems that the base was all set to have the light up functions (with the battery compartment and everything), but HT just looked liked they decided to pull the plug on that on that feature at the last minute..

I just watched a youtube video review of the Mark 33, and it seems that the base was all set to have the light up functions (with the battery compartment and everything), but HT just looked liked they decided to pull the plug on that on that feature at the last minute..

They've been using that base for a while. Only reason I can think of is to cut costs down.

They knew it wouldn't effect sales and save them money, anyone who wanted these figures would buy them no matter what. Its one of my two complaints on this figure, other one is they should have added a light up feature for the exclusive helmet to showcase the flame effect.

Such a shame they did that.. wished I'd seen the part where they left out the words "LED light-up" in the description of the base before pre-ordering :slap

Such a shame they did that.. wished I'd seen the part where they left out the words "LED light-up" in the description of the base before pre-ordering :slap

Well on the bright side the figure is a home run, best armor yet if you ask me:wink1:

Well on the bright side the figure is a home run, best armor yet if you ask me:wink1:

Yeah! Though I pre-ordered the Heartbreaker instead haha...but in hindsight, maybe I should have PO-ed SC & nt Heartbreaker...simply didn't expect centurion to turn out as good as it is.

I don't mind the lack of light-up feature on the base, not using it; but the exclusive helmet light would have been a good addition.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Here's some pics of my Silver Centurion. Review coming in a little bit. Enjoy!
c5f3146595c56bc44de6b587e3351dd8.jpg
9476014c50f3a0369fd5b68d3a9eb577.jpg
cd3043009a21b4a4b9f7c6c27feaec38.jpg
827b5372d15c62c7699fa9ea28bd2db3.jpg
462be82f2525b324d0c6f29f6fa9dc27.jpg
1dfe9c2bacb8042766b881ed81f484f9.jpg
01254f5dfa40f75ffd6f12884e79a7e7.jpg
f56efba54e5146258211d271be9c5cdf.jpg
7385f4b194b9f2c5be135b44fd83a56a.jpg
8b4ae7543b4ccff4e38c6d2a3a3c0ee2.jpg

Back