Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wished UPS did not lie to me and schedule it for Friday when in reality it wasn't coming until Monday. Luckily 1 more day to wait than this is mine.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Damn it people. Your pictures are really too awesome. Might grab it after Heartbreaker lol.

Opened mine last night. Absolutely great figure, though one of the shoulder pads was detached in the package. Looks like the glue dabbed on it didn't take. Easy fix.

This guy is bad a$$ I gotta pick him up
f6121126931144c3d4004e9735ada736.jpg

This is THE armor I loved in the comics back in my day of reading Iron Man. Must have, can't wait for it to come in!!! :yess:

I swear when I look at this figure it looks like it was taken right out of the movie, its realistic and detailed. There is 1 more thing I really like about this IM figure: The faceplate STAYS ON! The patriot's faceplate would fall off if u moved or touched
it any cuz of the weak magnets in the heads and faceplate. This guy has much stronger, bigger magnets. U can get exactly the way u want and it stays put.

My order hasn't updated on SS's site so it looks like it's not shipping until Monday--which means it should get delivered Thursday. As long as it gets here before Labor Day weekend I'll be happy.

Are these shipping out early from Sideshow?
Mine has the last flex next month but I never received the early processing email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these shipping out early from Sideshow?
Mine has the last flex next month but I never received the early processing email

They are releasing this figure now. But only the exclusive version. I was allowed to pay my flex early(last payment was due 9/15) just call to see if they will process it early. Mine will arrive Wednesday

They are releasing this figure now. But only the exclusive version. I was allowed to pay my flex early(last payment was due 9/15) just call to see if they will process it early. Mine will arrive Wednesday

Oh awesome, thanks!

They switched me to the ex too.

Seriously, this pic is so fricken badass. It really DOES look straight from the movie.
I love this pose. So bada$$. Trying to get mine to do the same pose. Since this is my first Hot Toys Iron Man, I'm being extra careful trying not to break anything, especially the joints.

UPS is certainly slow on the updates with this one, at least for me anyway. Supposed to have it today but the last update has it in New Jersey as of yesterday ( which is also the last update, too). it still says "on time for the 25th". Anyone else in the same boat in regards to the slow updating? I don't feel like hanging out in my home if it is not coming today, lol.

Mine is arriving today, this has been one of my most wanted armors since the movie came out. It turned out so good too, I cant freakin wait. :blissy

Back