Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phanton rep, Bran, since I can't rep you for real :wink1:. Absolutely beautiful pic in natural light. :rock

Yo Sik, haven't seen you in a while :lol I don't know if that means you're off somewhere different on the boards or I'm just a closed off hermit :rotfl

Thanks man, I may want to do more pics like this again, I've never actually sat down and took pics outdoors before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo Sik, haven't seen you in a while :lol I don't know if that means you're off somewhere different on the boards or I'm just a closed off hermit :rotfl

Thanks man, I may want to do more pics like this again, I've never actually sat down and took pics outdoors before.

:rotfl. I'm going to give you the "it's not you, it's me" line, lol.... Been more of a lurker than poster lately :wink1:. Hope you are well, my friend.

:rotfl. I'm going to give you the "it's not you, it's me" line, lol.... Been more of a lurker than poster lately :wink1:. Hope you are well, my friend.

Ooooo lurking is fun, just watching... Waiting... Stalking your prey. I like that, Stalking Sikatar :rotfl

Watch out, Bran, you might be next :lol

christine-chase.gif

People have them.
There's extra legs on eBay right now.

There was only ever one Midas parted on eBay. It was parted as soon as it hit HK. The seller must not have realised how rare Midas was going to be. The prices for the parts were reasonable. I snagged a helmet and hollowed it out to add a Tony head. But the other parts languished for a while. You will never get a spare arm.

There was only ever one Midas parted on eBay. It was parted as soon as it hit HK. The seller must not have realised how rare Midas was going to be. The prices for the parts were reasonable. I snagged a helmet and hollowed it out to add a Tony head. But the other parts languished for a while. You will never get a spare arm.

Never say never

I love the the original, and think I like it more. But I'd also still like to get a Chrome. Unfortunately, its still hovering @ $400

Does the Hot Toys Midas (Gold Chrome) Figure Box sometimes come without the “Hot Toys Exclusive” Sticker in the upper right-hand corner of the box?

Does the Exclusive Sticker only come on some of the figures. Depending on where it was sold? Any input would be appreciated as I am trying to purchase from a China seller, figure looks legit, but box does not have that “Exclusive Sticker “ that I have seen on so many other boxes on eBay.

Does the Hot Toys Midas (Gold Chrome) Figure Box sometimes come without the “Hot Toys Exclusive” Sticker in the upper right-hand corner of the box?

Does the Exclusive Sticker only come on some of the figures. Depending on where it was sold? Any input would be appreciated as I am trying to purchase from a China seller, figure looks legit, but box does not have that “Exclusive Sticker “ that I have seen on so many other boxes on eBay.

That figure was only available at the Hot Toys Shanghai flagship store (tied to its grand opening, if memory serves), so I believe all of them came with that exclusive sticker. I've never seen any pics posted of one without it, nor can I see any reason why someone would remove it. I was considering buying one of those a while back, but opted for the original instead.

Back