Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just logged in to check mine. Never got an email but :

Item Shipping Soon.

Guess they charged me already.

Mine has been in the status of "Item Shipping Soon" since Tuesday. Never got charged yet and still waiting.

EDIT: I just got off the phone with Sideshow Customer Service and they said that my order has a tracking number which means the package has left their warehouse. The tracking information is automatically emailed out during batch processing once they close up for the evening. So the rep said I would be getting my email later this evening. They close in about a half hour so I'll be waiting to see if I receive that email.

Last edited:
Doubt us Brits will get anything extra :monkey2 would have loved a calendar, mine is 6lbs according to Fedex so I guess it's just the Midas.....which I cannit wait to get my mitts on :)

946086_590650730982746_741061977_n.jpg

So, there may be some paint flaking issues? Someone just posted this on facebook on the one sixth republic page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/onesixthrepublic/

Faceplate chipped?

He said that he tried to get something off the face plate and SCRATCHED at it and some paint came off. :slap

Mine is only 4lbs so I guess no free Angelica :( lol but besides that I'm extremely excited to get it on the 9th it'll be my first hot toys figure!!

So wait. That's what Angelica means....They were giving away a HT Angelica with this purchase to select buyers???

Help me out guys. I missed the UPS delivery today but due to the delivery restrictions that SS has placed on the package UPS will not allow me to go and pick up the package. UPS told me that I would need to contact the shippier (SS) in order to chance the delivery restrictions so that I can pick it up.

The reason I cannot wait for a second shipment is because I get off of work and get home mon-fri at around 5:30 and always miss delivery

What are my options?

Help me out guys. I missed the UPS delivery today but due to the delivery restrictions that SS has placed on the package UPS will not allow me to go and pick up the package. UPS told me that I would need to contact the shippier (SS) in order to chance the delivery restrictions so that I can pick it up.

The reason I cannot wait for a second shipment is because I get off of work and get home mon-fri at around 5:30 and always miss delivery

What are my options?

That's the first I've heard of that. Normally, when I miss the first attempt, I tell them I want to go pick it up at their loading base or tell them to drop it off at a UPS Drop off store.

I know you need to wait, unitl AFTER the first attempt, but I've never heard of this particular instance.

I would call and see if you can talk with someone else. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Huh? You can't pick it up on saturday anyway, they are closed. I'd call your local UPS branch and find out where the hub is.

Raise hell and drive out there.

Worked for me once.

Back