Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS BUY NOW - Link on page 257

Mk 24 Tank (Heavy Combat).. its a Heartbreaker repaint and we wantz it, precious... :panic:

That is a sick armor... although if we are on the dream machine I'd want a 39 Deep Space.

I live just North of La Mesa, in San Carlos. Right near Grossmont College.

San Carlos, I attended Weinberger Elementary there back in the late 70's early 80's. Great area, also went to Pershing Jr & Patrick Henry High class of 89'. Anyhow, I hope my Midas arrives this Friday if they start shipping tomorrow.

I grew up near Skyline and now live in Scripps Ranch. I can't seem to leave San Diego. lol

Cool, I was there when they added the Benchley to the name. It was a great school and a few of my childhood friends are from San Carlos. Bob Holtzman on ESPN is one of them who attended Weinberger too. Good times...

So it took 24 hours to sell out.

I'm assuming all those above mentioned factors played a part. Holiday spending, no flex pay, last minute $300 dollar hit, repaint.

I bet a lot of people who passed on it now will want it in a few months.

So it took 24 hours to sell out.

I'm assuming all those above mentioned factors played a part. Holiday spending, no flex pay, last minute $300 dollar hit, repaint.

I bet a lot of people who passed on it now will want it in a few months.

Don't forget the people who just went away for a long weekend, coming on here tomorrow to find it has gone on waitlist.
:panic:

Now I know which boardies to pm, if I'm looking for a kind soul to mule lootz from SDCC! :yess:

Back