Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS BUY NOW - Link on page 257

Silver Centurion or Heartbreaker guys?

Wonder when they'll charge for this

S
I wonder when this will charge though. :)

According to SS chat, they will charge on Wednesday (4th) and those cards that are declined with again be attempted on Friday (6th). I did my homework since this is still tempting. Not for rarity obviously, but its a cool repaint of the MKVII regardless.

Well congrats to those that got him, I'm a Transformer collector as well and any Gold Transformer from back in the 80s is really hard to find, mostly because they used Vac-metal process so they are all flaking and crumbling now, but that's another story. Even the newer Transformers that are Gold are normally special "Lucky Draw" editions which are super expensive. It will be cool to play with a Gold toy that can be handled and posed.

Ah, the lucky draw Prime. Would love to own one of those. Too bad I would have to sell my car if I'd ever did locate one for sale. A beautiful piece! :thud:

Sideshow is now handing out Angelica figures at Petco as a free chew toy with purchase of any Purina One kibble.:yess: (while supplies last)

:lol

For me, its Silver Centurion, but I loved that armor when I was a kid. Heartbreaker looks incredible, but its not a definitive Iron Man armor to me like Centurion is.

However I have both on order because I have no self control.

Also I'm hoping that Sideshow throws an Angelica in with my Midas like they've been doing with other orders lol.

We can't assume that all 3000 sales between 10am and 3pm were just Midas, Sideshow does have other customers besides Marvel and Iron Man fans lol. But this is definitely and interesting exercise, I wonder what numbers they're up to now.

haha yeah I agree, just amazing at the amount of orders that flow through their system. Who knows maybe SSC doesn't run consecutive order numbers :wink1:

And as I just ordered the SC we are at order TC316901.

Iron Man Mark XXI – Midas is on the waitlist now on sideshow

And as I just ordered the SC we are at order TC316901.

From 10:00am yesterday till today Way to go SSC. :hi5: I guess SSC loves our money.

TC310280 @ 10:00am
TC316901 current :horror

I think it's funny that all day long we spend time posting about Plastic Figures that we take home and pose. :wink1:

And spending more and more money on them.

Silver Cent will be the coolest IM armor of all for me.
I grew up on the 80's comic so that's the top of the line haha

Attaching pic so we have a historical Time stamp record of the Waitlist. :)

Yeah yeah I'm bored.

:r2d2line

It's on waitlist??!?!?!?
How did it sell out so fast?
I didn't have enough time to get it ordered!

Stand by for a thousand posts like that, lol.
BDMKVII was a few hours before waitlist(But there were a lot of conversions), according to those who got in on it, the Avengers MKVI was up for a couple of days before going on waitlist, and here we have the Midas which lasted about 24 hours.
Not that bad considering how few they had to sell.
I was not tempted to buy any of the Black Friday items on SS or anywhere else because i knew Midas was coming up. But i am sure a lot of people were all spent out by the time monday came around.
If they put it up on thursday or friday night, perhaps it might have sod out sooner.
But i am glad i got mine.

Waitlist? Excellent! Came very close to nabbing one this afternoon and I am actually glad I missed Midas. Price $299,99 + shipping $40,- + $78,40 estimated customs = $418,39 that doesn't leave my pocket. :wink1:

Waitlist? Excellent! Came very close to nabbing one this afternoon and I am actually glad I missed Midas. Price $299,99 + shipping $40,- + $78,40 estimated customs = $418,39 that doesn't leave my pocket. :wink1:

One of the best things about collecting is not buying items you don't want.
I see a lot of people on here buying what everyone else is buying just for the sake of it and(Even worse), then spending ages complaining about these figures.
There are loads of fine figures out there i like the look of but would never own.
It's cool to decide you don't want it.

Damn dude, props to you overseas folks for putting with that kind of ****

Mk 24 Tank (Heavy Combat).. its a Heartbreaker repaint and we wantz it, precious... :panic:

Edit -

Oh wait.. and Mk 30 Blue Steel.. the Silver Centurion repaint / upgrade, very shiny!

Last edited:
Back