Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS BUY NOW - Link on page 257

Best of luck!

What custom are you using the parts for?

Actually, I was one of those lucky dudes who got three (Angelica)! But back on Midas, I'm glad it's still for sale. I like having multiples of figures and I loved the mark vii, so i go my extras no problem and they will stay in my collection. Look at the EX mms185, that took eight months or so to sell out

Last edited:

Best of luck!

What custom are you using the parts for?

Random pieces for some pirate figs and the body for something in the future... not sure yet, just know I will use it at some point.

It's a shame that they are not sending to some countries. I would offer to help someone get one, but I'm in the UK. That means high shipping costs and customs charging (I HATE customs :mad:), and that's before it's sent on from me. :(
I hope everyone that wants one, is able to secure one :1-1:
x :peace

Angelica huh? I saw one of those things on my local craigslist for 50 bucks.

I was just thinking of cancelling my Midas just to reorder it using my reward points. I have like $348 with another 125 down the road, but was kinda saving the rewards for the 7 Hall of armor. Though I don't think I have the room for that set anymore. Any suggestions guys and gals?

If you don't have the room for the HOA might as well use the points here :)

I was just thinking of cancelling my Midas just to reorder it using my reward points. I have like $348 with another 125 down the road, but was kinda saving the rewards for the 7 Hall of armor. Though I don't think I have the room for that set anymore. Any suggestions guys and gals?

Igor? :dunno

How do you arrange a pack out? I've never really considered it before but after getting a couple things from other retailers and getting nice clean and crisp boxes, I'm tempted to go that route.

How do you arrange a pack out? I've never really considered it before but after getting a couple things from other retailers and getting nice clean and crisp boxes, I'm tempted to go that route.

Just use live chat or give them a call. It's generally $10 unfortunately but it is worth it.

Wha?....I would have put money down that the Midas would have sold out by end of day yesterday...or sooner. I personally have no interest in this version but it is an attractive piece so I can see why many fans would want it.

As far as order number/sequence goes. Wouldn't that number be increasing for anything ordered from Sideshow within that time frame?
Probably the bulk of orders were Midas anyway, so maybe doing the math would give a rough number/quantity. Sorry if this has been addressed already.

Yes correct.
Order number when first launched TC310280
Friends order number around 3:00pm TC313720.
So Just by looking at order numbers they at least sold 3000 of something. I'm guessing they were Midas.

Is there anyone in this thread that Ordered later on in the night that can tell us if the last four numbers of their order number is?

I wonder if they sold 5000 already? Anyone have an order number with the last four numbers starting with a 5000?

Just wasting time while waiting for my Midas to ship :yess:

:panic:

Hopefully because its very expensive and its right before christmas and not because sideshow has fifty thousand of them. :lol

All the greedy speculators jumping ship because it did no sellout as fast as they anticipated.

ibrvQ9hMNh6NaD.gif

Someone piss in your coffee or do you just like going around throwing out baseless accusations? Quit being ignorant,you'll last longer here:wave

Yup.

Fury an is one of the good folks around here, even offered and helped me out in finding a soundwave hasbro MP.

Thanks Hydeous did you ever get a Soundwave??

He said he cancelled it because he changed his mind since he had both MK VII's already. Nothing about being a greedy speculator. Bit uncalled for.

Thanks for actually reading what I posted.

Oh that greedy Furyan is at it again?! :lol :nana:

You know me, dat greedy mofo:lol

Yes correct.
Order number when first launched TC310280
Friends order number around 3:00pm TC313720.
So Just by looking at order numbers they at least sold 3000 of something. I'm guessing they were Midas.

Is there anyone in this thread that Ordered later on in the night that can tell us if the last four numbers of their order number is?

I wonder if they sold 5000 already? Anyone have an order number with the last four numbers starting with a 5000?

Just wasting time while waiting for my Midas to ship :yess:

:panic:

We can't assume that all 3000 sales between 10am and 3pm were just Midas, Sideshow does have other customers besides Marvel and Iron Man fans lol. But this is definitely and interesting exercise, I wonder what numbers they're up to now.

We can't assume that all 3000 sales between 10am and 3pm were just Midas, Sideshow does have other customers besides Marvel and Iron Man fans lol. But this is definitely and interesting exercise, I wonder what numbers they're up to now.

Lol agreed not all midas they have alot of preorders but it keeps my interest too

Lol agreed not all midas they have alot of preorders but it keeps my interest too

How dare you use logic! THIS IS THE INTERNET!!! What one man says is obviously the truth always! :p

Logic is clearly overrated.

Just go to the ASM thread and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back