Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS BUY NOW - Link on page 257

Sweet, I called to get the pack in or out, whatever it is called.

The person said that since it was flat rate shipping it wouldn't cost extra. Hurray.

What is that thing you guys are talking about pack in or out?
Can someone explain me please (nooby here xD)

it makes more sense to use them on the cheaper figures so you dont miss out on getting points...

Exactly i always make sure the points cover the entire order! :hi5:

Ordered. No NRD and no cancel fee. Will keep an eye on how fast it sells out. Only want this if it is as rare as the claim. Not flipping but I want the option later.

Yes, just got one too using my reward points!

it makes more sense to use them on the cheaper figures so you dont miss out on getting points...

Normally, you are correct. But my intentions all along have been to accumulate enough points to pay for a figure in full with points. That way, I'm not missing out on the points we get. Since I am not spending any money to earn points.

Sweet, I called to get the pack in or out, whatever it is called.

The person said that since it was flat rate shipping it wouldn't cost extra. Hurray.

Interesting, I did the same thing and was told it would be an extra $10.00

Seems a few people are doing the separate account thing. Too bad I share and address with the other person who as an account.

What is that thing you guys are talking about pack in or out?
Can someone explain me please (nooby here xD)
Pack out. For $10.00, SSC will double box the shipment. So HT shipper is put into another box with padding. Ensures that you get your package in mint shape and not dinged.

Interesting, I did the same thing and was told it would be an extra $10.00

Ok, my friend just said that same thing.

Jenifer was about to say it, then she said that it won't change the total since It's a flat rate.

If it was incorrect oh well, I was planning on it being an extra ten bucks from the start.

Watch they totally pulled a fast one and they made 500000 units

Ordered. No NRD and no cancel fee. Will keep an eye on how fast it sells out. Only want this if it is as rare as the claim. Not flipping but I want the option later.

I pre ordered it just now as well
I'm doing the same tactic as you lol
When's the latest we can cancel if we decide to do so?

Thanks
A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, my friend just said that same thing.

Jenifer was about to say it, then she said that it won't change the total since It's a flat rate.

If it was incorrect oh well, I was planning on it being an extra ten bucks from the start.

MN as in manitoba? Could be because we pay more for shipping and what not, maybe in the states they have to pay the $10?

This will sell out today. Similar to the BD Mark VII, it was up for order and it took about two hours to sell out. A lot of people passed thinking they didn't want it cause it didn't sell out in 20 minutes.

Just saying, it will sell out; so if you're on the fence, I'd order one.

As much as I don't collect Iron Man figures this one is really cool. Want to think it over first.I also want to order the Mark XXLII 42 but not till closer release date. But this I definitely am thinking of getting this. May just be a repaint of the Mark VII but it's definitely cool looking. Congrats to you guys who placed an order. Wed. will be here super soon. That's the day I receive my DX13 Which I can't wait. So you guys will receive a treat too. :)

I pre ordered it just now as well
I'm doing the same tactic as you lol
When's the latest we can cancel if we decide to do so?

Thanks
A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Due to the limited availabiltiy of the Iron Man - Mark XXI Midas Sixth Scale Figure there will only have a 48 hour decline window offered."

Back