Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS BUY NOW - Link on page 257

The only way I can see them offering that service for free is if there shipping to another county and have to use a pack-out type box in order to ship it. Other than that I would assume you will probably get charged an extra $10.

I do feel bad for those people who paid up to $800 when this was first released in Asia:slap

Ordered mine.. Was expecting it to be around 250... Ended up using my reward points that I was saving for robocop.. ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question, can I still apply the rewards points even though the order was already placed? I have $36 bucks worth but I forgot to include the coupon code. :thud:

Yes! I had to create another account on the fly, two CC/Name and address.

I did the same. Maybe I'll cancel, maybe I'll trade, maybe I'll sell. Also probably happy to help out someone in Australia for cost plus shipping to them.

Dont, its their own fault, we all knew SS was gunna put this up eventually, patience paid off

That's also true, if they can shell that kind of money I guess they do want it in the worst possible way.

Just realized, this is technically the first armor from IM3 to be released, right?

WOW...still available...guess he isn't THAT limited...

Sold out! ! :(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back