Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: no MIDAS in Downunder

wouldn't popcultcha be bringing 'em in?

but hopefully Midas would be in the sub-300 price range... not unless it has some unique thing to offer such as accessories and/ or cool stand... what not!

Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Hahahaha true.
Yet only beating Costa Rica 1-0 worries me.

I guess Ebay is our only chance unless there are some resellers on here looking to help some brothers out.

The Australian flag will be flying nicely at the World Cup 2014 in Brazil! :clap

eBay seems the only route for those of us in Asia if we want this figure. So ironical! :lol

I don't want this to turn into a thing with exclusive HT figures, where SSC don't ship to Aus/NZ. That might put a downer on my HT collecting. I wanted the Play Imaginative Midas more than this, but that was exclusive to Singapore, & now the HT Midas has shipping restrictions on it :slap

I guess this isn't a priority figure for me anyway, but if this happens to a figure I really want :thud:

TO ALL AUSTRALIAN BUYERS:

You can always "rent" a US address. There are a few services like this. I have done it several times. You will be provided with a US address. From there it will be send directly to you. It is relativly cheap especially as you can always share youraccount with friends as those services offer to send your items to multiple outside US adresses. Check google for more information. I have done it for years to get my US stuff to Europe. :duff

Do we know what time on the 2nd of December this will be listed for pre order?

They said they will post on twitter when it goes on sale. I'm just going to bring up their twitter page in a browser, minimize it and when I see (1) next to their name, indicating a new tweet, check to see if thats the on-sale post.

Does anyone know what the retail price was at the Toy Fairs?

Got this sucker apart.
Tomorrow i will dremel it open and fit a 191 Tony face in there.

DB5DA716-7CF9-461D-9B9A-E90688AB5F83.jpg

FEBE52B2-FFC9-43CD-9828-C2745A37C8B6.jpg

1EA467DE-1951-4681-AE2E-5BFE5880B4ED.jpg

Do we know what time on the 2nd of December this will be listed for pre order?

They said they will post on twitter when it goes on sale. I'm just going to bring up their twitter page in a browser, minimize it and when I see (1) next to their name, indicating a new tweet, check to see if thats the on-sale post.

Did Sideshow finally say their selling this?

Back