Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

So, Sideshow is going to tweet that it is up for order, and then we have to click on the link in the email? :dunno

I don't even have Twitter :(

Well I'm sure you can just refresh the ssc site too. Twitter is just where they are going to announce it. I doubt the link will only be posted on twitter and not live on the home page of the site at the same time.

Are you from the U.S.?

Yep, just didn't read the email to be honest. I just glanced at it on my phone really quick. This will be my second iron man figure if I can get it. My first was the battle damage mark vii.

Oh absolute suck.
Ad says cannot ship to Aus,NZ or Asia!
Why do we get bundled into Asia, especially when we can't get those offers either? Thought no one wanted this coz it was only a repaint, without any extras, now that everyone is willing to pay equivalent of a Raynor for it, it's hot property...

Only one I thought I wanted...

Dear Hot toys...
No battle damaged mk7 and no midas.
YOU FKN SUCK,

Love, Australia.

Lol
Seriously, pay through the teeth for exclusives and Aussies and NZers are Oceania, not ASIA!
There are no offers or direct links from there.....only Timcent! And he is good, but evilbay....sigh.
Goodluck to those who get this.

Where does it say no shipping to Australia even though I'm not surprised.

Lol Yankee.

Michael, there is a link a page or 2 back.
Apparently NZ and Aus are Asian territories....I always assumed we were Oceania.
Oh well....

Koala's are evil hence SSC will not ship to Oz :monkey1

I know this isn't Sideshow, this is ALL Hot Toys.
Yet Hot Toys offers no way for collectors in Aus and NZ to buy their figures.
Go figure?
Damn Koala, Crocs and Kangaroos!
Emu too!
Lol

Lol Yankee.

Michael, there is a link a page or 2 back.
Apparently NZ and Aus are Asian territories....I always assumed we were Oceania.
Oh well....

Australia qualified for the upcoming soccer World Cup 2014 as an Asian Team! :) Apparently, the guys at Hot Toys are soccer fans so they considered Australia as part of Asia!

Australia qualified for the upcoming soccer World Cup 2014 as an Asian Team! :) Apparently, the guys at Hot Toys are soccer fans so they considered Australia as part of Asia!

Hahahaha true.
Yet only beating Costa Rica 1-0 worries me.

I guess Ebay is our only chance unless there are some resellers on here looking to help some brothers out.

I have no interest in this figure but I will be going for one so I can offer it up to my brothers and sisters at cost that are getting screwed by the region limitation.

You do that, I offically name you a "top bloke".

And no, I don't want one. Have zero interest, but really, you do this? Kudos to you. That's bloody great!

Back