Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Glad I waited for SSC. I will be going for this :D

Shipping Restrictions: Cannot ship this item to Australia, New Zealand and Asia.

WTF... stop screwing with us Aussies Hot Toys.

So....i guess ill be checking my phone in 15 minute intervals that day.

Price is really gonna be the factor for me on this. I have about 1200 reward points, so there's a bit of a break, but still not sure yet.

I have no interest in this figure but I will be going for one so I can offer it up to my brothers and sisters at cost that are getting screwed by the region limitation.

Yeah I have $100 in points as well, definitely using them towards this. I've got another $100+ points I'll accumulate over the next 6-8 months, but might as well blow what I have on something I know I want!

Oh nice! Just realized the contest will be over before it's up for pre order! I'd be kinda bummed if I already pulled the trigger and pre-ordered this and then won it haha!

I would think this will impact those high prices on ebay and elsewhere. Good for us, not so good for them. Unless of course the price from SSC is also right up there. I'm guessing it will be on the high side but nothing like the money they've been fetching. Glad I waited, almost went for it a couple times.

I have no interest in this figure but I will be going for one so I can offer it up to my brothers and sisters at cost that are getting screwed by the region limitation.

That's mighty kind of you. Just hope you don't take one out of my hands! :)

I honestly think it wont be as limited as we all think. Sideshow never announced the bd mk vii and all reports point to that being limited. Im saying it will be a smaller run, similiar to the toy fair exclusives.

Back