Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Still nothing on sideshow? hmm maybe he isn't coming after all. If they don't announce by dec/jan im guessing they never will. Its a shame because I definitely would have got him.

I think this'll be like those 10th Anniversary figures (Demon Bats, etc.)Po in Asia was Christmas. SSC didn't have a po for those same figs till march or so. Also it would make sense to space the armors out for sale. June was reg mark 7, Oct for bd mark 7. Maybe Feb for Midas? Maybe they don't want to step on their own toes or :lol saturate the market with new iron man figs :lol

I am wondering that SS didn`t offer MIDAS yet. Even here in Europe we were able to get MIDAS over the official HT Dealer. Normally we have to wait up till 3 Months till we geht the new released Figures here in Germany....

Hope for you guys that MIDAS will be available in your countries too!

I am wondering that SS didn`t offer MIDAS yet. Even here in Europe we were able to get MIDAS over the official HT Dealer. Normally we have to wait up till 3 Months till we geht the new released Figures here in Germany....

Hope for you guys that MIDAS will be available in your countries too!

Where in Germany did you get it (which store)?! I´m studying here right now, so might take the chance and get it!

I know the minute I cave in and purchase one from Asia, knowing my luck, the PO from Sideshow will be offered. :slap

I was just thinking the same thing.

I'm going to hold off only because I have a plan. I have a BD Mark VII I'd be willing to trade for him if it never gets relese in the states.

Still nothing on sideshow? hmm maybe he isn't coming after all. If they don't announce by dec/jan im guessing they never will. Its a shame because I definitely would have got him.

I'll wait until the end of January. If nothing materializes with SSC, I'll just pull the trigger and purchase from a dealer in Asia. :monkey1

Kinda glad for the delay, as it gave me enough time to realize I don't need it. A few months ago I probably would've impulse bought it because I like the two-toned look and maybe felt a bit pressured to jump due to its supposed rarity. Now I think it's nice but totally unnecessary and I don't like the idea of paying a premium for a repaint (especially with actual unique and cool designs on the way, like WL MK II). Also don't like how they cheaped out on the stand and removed the light-up feature.

Watch out for this seller from china selling midas on ebay, he always starts the auction with 0.99. He had multiple auctions under different accounts and gives buyers the same tracking numbers that don't update.

I was just thinking the same thing.

I'm going to hold off only because I have a plan. I have a BD Mark VII I'd be willing to trade for him if it never gets relese in the states.

I would want to trade my Midas for your Mk 7 BD if this Midas never released in the state :)

Well I must say there's something in the 'Gold' repaint that really makes this figure stands out and not a second I regret my decision to purchase this with a longgg hour of lining and literally being covered in smoke..

Watch out for this seller from china selling midas on ebay, he always starts the auction with 0.99. He had multiple auctions under different accounts and gives buyers the same tracking numbers that don't update.

Was this the seller ?

weiruifeng8393

I would want to trade my Midas for your Mk 7 BD if this Midas never released in the state :)

Were you able to obtain one? Let me know because I still have my friend getting you one if it's ever released in the U.S. if you don't need it then I won't tell him to order it.

Back