Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Blue steel and Tank are obvious quickies for hot toys to cash in on. I'm not ashamed to say ill buy them too. Now put midas up already!!:gah:

Just got him at a Toy Fair in Indonesia.
Yay!

The suit earned it's name "Midas" because of its color. Midas is a figure from Greek mythology who was granted the wish to turn anything he touched into gold. It also has the ability to fly at high altitude, being designed to withstand low pressure and cold temperatures.

The Mark 21 may have been a prototype of the Mark 39 suit as the functionalities that they bear are quite similar. While theMark 21 has the ability to fly at high altitudes, the Mark 39 has a more advanced system, that enables it to venture into space.

(Source: Iron Man Wiki, https://ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_21)

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0867.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0899.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0990.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0957.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0978.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]Midas Mark XXI High-Altitude Suit (Part 1)[/p][p=30, 2, center]Midas Mark XXI High-Altitude Suit (Part 2)[/p]

Awesome pics! And thanks for the info about the name too! I learned something today! :rock

Just got him at a Toy Fair in Indonesia.
Yay!

Congrats and welcome to the forum! :wave

:welcome

there's a toy fair here, thought might share some of the pic of custom iron man including midas and other iron man from HT

there's a toy fair here, thought might share some of the pic of custom iron man including midas and other iron man from HT

Watch the last pic! I'm seeing a Iron Dark Knight! :rotfl

Is this one ever going to be released on the sideshow website?

Back