Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Very nice display, he looks so majestic:monkey2 When will sideshow end the torment and put him up for preorder?!?!

yo no soy de peru pero conosco tanto peruano that i like to think im almost one! lol

I rather put this one on a acrylic case, than any other version
20131005_110759_zps327d6e52.jpg

20131005_110857_zpsb8a7f6a0.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:clap

yeah custom case!, a friend of mine does a lot of custom cases. any size

Very awesome case, does he have a website or any means of contact, i want some cases!!! :)

the website it's all in chinese, and you will need to make an account. it's kinda complicated, but here is the website
https://taozhile001.taobao.com/shop...mber_id=1572795828&tracelog=wdpda_jrdp&wwnick
ps. i am not sure if he will send them worldwide, i would have to ask
ps2. i bought the one with the basketball guy inside, and after clicking on that pic, you can choose the size, even custom size, and what kind of lightning ( up, down, both ), mirror, etc. so different prices for each set up.

those cases are really cheap, the problem is shipping from china to any other place, since it will cost a lot

Yeah thats a shame; google translator doesn't cut it with this site, wish there was a custom case place in the US... anybody else know of one?

they told me, they can ship to the US. anyways, if you have any chinese friend who can arrange the transaction, or knows how to use that website, you should try it out, it's cheap, they send it really fast, and the package is good.

I am still wondering if this Midas worth to keep....after all it is Mk7 in different coat....no HS

1380473_10151724589162825_175659408_n.jpg

a BAD google translation

Previously announced " Iron Man 3" : 1:6 ratio Midas (Mark XXI) Collection dolls will be October 10 to 11 for Toy Hunters VIP guest on Hot Toys new shop in Hong Kong - Secret Base purchase .

Toy Hunters VIP guest on Secret Base purchase Midas Date:
October 10, 2013 (VIP number is odd )
October 11, 2013 (VIP number is even number )

Non- VIP customers booking details:

Previously successful purchase Midas (Mark XXI) eligible non- collection of dolls VIP customers , to be specified in the confirmation of the purchase date ( October 12th or 13th ) visit the Secret Base purchase . ( Details to be announced , please pay close attention to Secret Base Facebook and Sina Weibo special page )

Of which 500 non- VIP customers also have the opportunity to be selected to become Secret Base VIP Member , in future orders designated Hot Toys collection products.

At the same time , Toy Hunters VIP membership and successful purchase Midas (Mark XXI) eligible non- collection of dolls VIP Customers can also take the lead booking Hot Toys new " Iron Man 3" : 1:6 ratio Igor (Mark XXXVIII) Collector dolls .

Tips:
Such as the VIP customer fails to specify the date and time of visit Secret Base purchase, you may authorize the purchasing agent purchasing . Authorized person must present a valid authorization letter , Toy Hunters VIP copy of my ID card and VIP membership card ; Secret Base or contact the VIP I will verify the information .

Arrangements for the above activities will depend on the actual circumstances , any change , the Division will be Toy Hunters and Secret Base Facebook and Sina Weibo page publication without prior notice.

Hot Toys Limited, Toy Hunters and Secret Base reserved to change the terms and conditions of the above activities the right to any dispute, the company reserves the right of final decision .

the website it's all in chinese, and you will need to make an account. it's kinda complicated, but here is the website
https://taozhile001.taobao.com/shop...mber_id=1572795828&tracelog=wdpda_jrdp&wwnick
ps. i am not sure if he will send them worldwide, i would have to ask
ps2. i bought the one with the basketball guy inside, and after clicking on that pic, you can choose the size, even custom size, and what kind of lightning ( up, down, both ), mirror, etc. so different prices for each set up.

those cases are really cheap, the problem is shipping from china to any other place, since it will cost a lot

Thanks for this info.:hi5:
I'd better start doing some measurements.

Thanks for this info.:hi5:
I'd better start doing some measurements.

Hey bro, they have standard 1/6 and 1/4 cases, i just got the standard one, you can check my collection, i got some awesome Legend Studio Master house cases.

Back