Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

877eabb9.jpg

In case you wanted to see the comparison.
and more
871f3069.jpg
0c8de990.jpg

2e43883a.jpg

e23c6ec3.jpg

4711f753.jpg

086e126e.jpg

0a193c59.jpg

8f9571bb.jpg

Great pics, cant wait to add this to my collection :impatient:

I'm just hoping they don't put it up for order while I'm in Cornwall as I am only able to get GPRS, no 3G or broadband here :(

I saw the same thing on FB which provoked me to come on here. Has Sideshow said anything??? does anybody know

So later this month or early November US preorders should go up. I hope so anyway.

So later this month or early November US preorders should go up. I hope so anyway.

I just hope I'm not away from Home or in a place that doesn't get good Cell phone Service. I don't know how long Midas will be available. Although with all these announcements of PO's all over the world. He's not looking as limited as I thought.

I'm so excited, for non members in HK they are doing a lottery draw. VIP members can purchase next week.

I hope non members can still go to PO this at the store because I'm sure a whole lotta people will sign up no matter what.

Don't mind waiting a bit longer than paying the crazy prices.

I thought they were less expensive in Asia. $1880 HKD = $242

That probably means Sideshow will put it up on their site for $279 to $299..... according to the mark up ratio that has been going on for all HT products VS HK pricing. :(

Would you still buy it if MIDAS hits the $299 price ceiling?

That probably means Sideshow will put it up on their site for $279 to $299..... according to the mark up ratio that has been going on for all HT products VS HK pricing. :(

Absolutely. If you don't like it, or want something else, you can surely sell it for double.

According to Hot Toys post on facebook in Aug...Midas has one more show the weekend of the 19th of October in Asia somewhere and SS will probably put him up for PO the following week, for delivery in late Nov or Early Dec. If there is product already produced, SS will want it to ship in DEC.

Converted to USD, it was $303 in Singapore and $300 in Guangzhou.Don't know about the Japan pricing. This will probably around go for 299-305 at SS.
HT will still have Bangkok, Thailand (Thailand Toy Expo 2014 Premiere) on Oct 16-17 and Jakarta, Indonesia (Battle of the Toys 2013) on Oct 19-20.
So registration already started for HK and PO may open up at SS maybe early last week of October or first week next month.:impatient:

Back