Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

I own the promo Mark VI and have the Mark VII Battle Damage on order. I have been receiving the Sideshow newsletter for a couple of years now and signed up for the email alerts when these were to go on sale. If it wasn't for the heads up from other collectors that I know I wouldn't have gotten either order in. My email arrived hours and the next day after it had sold out. It is impossible to send an entire database of email addresses at once so I'm not sure what kind of misinformation people are spreading but it's wrong. Everyone does not have an equal chance. It's takes some luck and being at the right place.

Ha, ludicrous. I'm leaning towards picking one up once available on Sideshow's site (supposing pre-order is open to Canadians), but I wouldn't pay a dime more than $250.00. It's an attractive repaint but not iconic and ultimately not necessary in anything but a completist's collection (although it would look nice in even a minimal IM display... just won't pay a premium for it).

Didn't pause and study frame by frame but watched IM3 on Bluray tonight and still didn't spot Midas :lol

I just got off the phone with Sideshow and ask them about MIDAS and they said they no nothing about it and will let us know as soon as Hot Toys sends them a confirmation for Pre Order on it..So they No nothing as of now.

Didn't pause and study frame by frame but watched IM3 on Bluray tonight and still didn't spot Midas :lol

I did the same as you and no luck for me either. I did spot an extra 2 seconds footage of gemini though:yess:

This was posted a few pages ago and tagged as being Midas

1275438_10151664666128528_341758045_o.jpg

So do we all agree sideshow will get this as they seem to all other exclusives from Hot Toys.

yes...

now for the same question on the next page

I could ask it on this page again just to mix things up if you'd like.:lol Seriously though every figure that comes out I see tons of people complain about some minuet details then weeks or even days later say wow this figure is growing on me so now I preordered it. I think that's more annoying then asking if there's any news on an exclusive but that's just me.

:hi5:
I could ask it on this page again just to mix things up if you'd like.:lol Seriously though every figure that comes out I see tons of people complain about some minuet details then weeks or even days later say wow this figure is growing on me so now I preordered it. I think that's more annoying then asking if there's any news on an exclusive but that's just me.

This is true

Back