Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

I will wet my pant if I miss this one. Too much chaos queeing at the STGCC.

any new information when the pre-orders begin for the figure?

How to run normally a preorder for such a figure ?

It would be my first IronMan figure that´s why I ask

Last edited:

any new information when the pre-orders begin for the figure?

How to run normally a preorder for such a figure ?

It would be my first IronMan figure that´s why I ask

You must wait at your computer refreshing F5 on Sideshows website for the next ohhhh 2-3 weeks. And by the time you have gone partially insane,it will be up a week later. :)

Maybe, I wasnt being specific. I just remember it wasnt a thursday and noone saw it coming

they put it up for sale on a friday at 5:04 pm ET when the east coast was fighting friday rush hour traffic or leaving for dinner like i was. so if you didn't have a smart phone, by the time you got back to a computer, it was gone. i did however get on the waitlist the next day and it converted so there's always hope when a shake gets thrown unfairly. secret is not to give a crap. can't own them all.

You must wait at your computer refreshing F5 on Sideshows website for the next ohhhh 2-3 weeks. And by the time you have gone partially insane,it will be up a week later. :)

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

The way this kind of figure PO works can be a real mental ****ing game, but at least it is better then having to wait in a crowded *** convention line for 13 hours.
I scored the BD Mark7, and I want this one too. We shall see if I can score it when ever it gets released for PO.:dunno

Yeah i know that from other Collectibles Toys the Preorder was like a war ;-)

Waiting and hoping to get , but there offen was a time range when the preorder will happen

Yeah i know that from other Collectibles Toys the Preorder was like a war ;-)

Waiting and hoping to get , but there offen was a time range when the preorder will happen

Just go to Sideshow and sign up for the newsletter.
You will get the email at the same time as everyone else.
For everyone that wants this, you will all have an equal chance.

ah ok thx 4 the info / i sign up for all the infos from sideshow now

Just go to Sideshow and sign up for the newsletter.
You will get the email at the same time as everyone else.
For everyone that wants this, you will all have an equal chance.

I have subscribed for the newsletter years ago. But for the past 2 years I haven't received any newsletter. Any idea why's that so?

which page should I keep on refreshing? the home page or the HT page or the Iron Man page?

your email thinks its spam and blocks it.

Didn't they do a special type of email sign up for the BD Marv VII? Or was it just a regular marvel newsletter? If I remember correctly, they did send something specifying that it was for the BD only.
I could totally be wrong though.

Didn't they do a special type of email sign up for the BD Marv VII? Or was it just a regular marvel newsletter? If I remember correctly, they did send something specifying that it was for the BD only.
I could totally be wrong though.

Sideshow offered an alert-email sign-up when it debuted the BD's preview page on the main site. I'm not sure whether it enrolled you for the specific BD email blast or merely the marvel newsletter, of which the BD blast may have been a natural constituent. Either way, the sign-up bore fruit, though I do recall several members saying that they never received the blast despite having signed up and checked their spam folders.

Sideshow offered an alert-email sign-up when it debuted the BD's preview page on the main site. I'm not sure whether it enrolled you for the specific BD email blast or merely the marvel newsletter, of which the BD blast may have been a natural constituent. Either way, the sign-up bore fruit, though I do recall several members saying that they never received the blast despite having signed up and checked their spam folders.

Idk, I haven't had any other marvel product related emails after the BD (not a single sideshow related email goes to junk or spam on my email acct)

I did get the BD order alert though, because I signed up for it. Weird.

I got excited to see a Sideshow email in my inbox thinking it might be this...stupid Pacific Rim trash!

Pacific Rim, lol.
What a hunk of junk.
I have never heard two australian accents so badly done.
It must make the Ozzies watching cringe.

The only thing that movie was missing was Bale's Batman & Bane from TDKR.

Back