Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

At least I know I have 1 sitting in my detolf now. :nana:
9644881087_5ac926cdfb_b.jpg

9648116926_c9b8bc7bb1_b.jpg

Yes, congrats on the Mark 21 :)

Man... it sure does look good and especially next to the Mark 7

I really need to get one soon :(

I heard some idiots waited 13 hours in line to get this..lolll...We all know this will be offered by Sideshow pretty soon.

We don't. We ASSUME.

Have to admit, that two-tone gold is pretty striking. Wonder if -- when Sideshow gets these -- they'll be limited to the States like the battle-damaged one was or if it'll be open to other markets. I'm getting the impression that this will end-up getting a pretty wide release, though.

Have to admit, that two-tone gold is pretty striking. Wonder if -- when Sideshow gets these -- they'll be limited to the States like the battle-damaged one was or if it'll be open to other markets. I'm getting the impression that this will end-up getting a pretty wide release, though.

The BD Mark VII was available to Europe and most of the world, and still has a waitlist option. People in Canada and Australia cannot buy the battle damaged Mark VII. One of the rare instances that Sideshow are Jerks!

The BD Mark VII was available to Europe and most of the world, and still has a waitlist option. People in Canada and Australia cannot buy the battle damaged Mark VII. One of the rare instances that Sideshow are Jerks!

we could buy them we just had to have them shipped to a USA address

Well I've finally decided that once sideshow puts this guy up for PO (assuming they do) I'm going to get this figure...it really has grown on me. Can't say I have to have this figure like I do for the BD Mark VII, but this one is really growing on me.

Silent video unboxing guy is based in HK..... so it is presumed HK has their stocks in....

Sorry I was referring to the Midas.

Yeah, we have the IM3 Tony on hand for those who POed before Jan.25th. Still have to wait for mine, POed in Feb.

Looked nice from the circulating pics!

Looks great! Would look pretty sick next to the Secret Project. Though I sold that ages ago to make room myself...

Well I've finally decided that once sideshow puts this guy up for PO (assuming they do) I'm going to get this figure...it really has grown on me. Can't say I have to have this figure like I do for the BD Mark VII, but this one is really growing on me.
Yeah, same. If it's available to the Canadian market when it goes up on SSC's site, I think I'll pick it up. I really like monochromatic and two-tone colour schemes like this and they did a great job with picking the hues.

Looks great! Would look pretty sick next to the Secret Project. Though I sold that ages ago to make room myself...
I was thinking it would look good next to my War Machine SV, so same kinda idea. Nice contrast against something big and monochromatic like Iron Monger, too.

Now that you mention the Secret Project, I remember when nobody wanted to buy it, lol. Now look at it, everyone is trying to get one and it goes for much more cash than when everyone wanted to sell it cuz it wasn't that popular.

Back