Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

:lol:lol:lol

it's hilarious to see so many change their opinion about this. the same people bashing hot toys for too many iron man releases, repaints of the same figure and RDJ head sculpts are now 'buying it' or 'it's growing on me' or 'can't wait to order'.

they also said that this is the downfall of hot toys because they are ignoring the other licenses, yet they are supporting hot toys' marketing choice by buying a simple repaint. :clap

i love it but it IS just a MVII with no fire engine red. nothing special except maybe the limited amount produced, which i'm guessing no more than 5000 worldwide. i WILL add it but no two faced declarations here. 'i really like the two toned gold'. :slap :lol

:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

the Iron Man Effect

Every time I get an email from SS my heart automatically thinks its the Midas ready for PO.... :(

Hot Toys must know what they're doing because the longer the wait for the preorder the more I'm considering getting this figure. It would definitely look unique displayed among the other suits.

it is Mark VII ... Painted in Gold in my opinion

Pass

it's a MVII minus the fire engine red. still i want one because...

I-love-gold-goldmember.jpg

All I have is the silver Mark II AU, so I think this piece would compliment it nicely. Silver and gold, silver and gold, means so much more when I seeeeeeeee....silver and gold decorations, on evverrry Chriistmas Treeeeeeeee!

exactly, some people be smokin on some good good

You best believe it's the goody good, if I'm poppin 2-5 bills for some sweet toys, you know I ain't smokin that dirt.

Now as far as this just being a repaint of the Mark7...NO ****!...Still looks Boss.

All I have is the silver Mark II AU, so I think this piece would compliment it nicely. Silver and gold, silver and gold, means so much more when I seeeeeeeee....silver and gold decorations, on evverrry Chriistmas Treeeeeeeee!

Ok..You are definitely smokin some good trees.:yess: I agree though, this figures tones of gold set it off. It would look good next to the Mark2.

Back