Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

when will this go for p/o on SSC

I bet it won't go up for PO on SS for another month.

That's how long it took the BD Mark VII to go up for PO. Which was after all the events that were going on in Hong Kong and South Korea that were going to sale PO's.

Has there been any indication that when this is released to Sideshow for PO, that it'll be a US exclusive? I'm in Canada, so I never order from Sideshow because of duties and shipping. I missed out on the Mark VII Battle Damage because of it being US only, but I'm hoping this one isn't because I would eat the duties since this looks so cool...

Sad to see all the hate this is getting, but I'm loving this. Obviously this is a movie line, but the all golden armor is the oldest armor in the comics second only to the original all grey Mk I style. Really wish this could have been similar to a golden Mk.I to rep both the movie and the comic, but it probably wouldn't have made much sense in the movie verse to style it like that.

If its available and a reasonable price ($250 or less) Ill buy it, if not the scalpers are more than welcome

What a joke! Why would anyone pony up 700 USD before even trying to get this from an online retailer!

its a form of evolution and darwinian law... I swear this race needs a mass cul, too many morons out there

I like this armor over most of the ones that were actually in the movie.
Im definitely going to try to get this.

I like this armor over most of the ones that were actually in the movie.
Im definitely going to try to get this.

Wasn't this the suit directly behind him when he was messing around with the pieces connecting at the beginning?

Wasn't this the suit directly behind him when he was messing around with the pieces connecting at the beginning?

I think your referring to the mk 7... yes and no, its the same sui but different paint

I think your referring to the mk 7... yes and no, its the same sui but different paint

Nah, you can't see both in this pic, but you can google images of this scene, theres two extremly golden suits in the background in various shots. In this shot you see one golden suit, but the golden Mk VII looking suit is mostly hidden behind RDJ and the main suit in this pic.
Tony-Stark-Robert-Downey-Jr.-in-IRON-MAN-3-500x212.jpg

Nah, you can't see both in this pic, but you can google images of this scene, theres two extremly golden suits in the background in various shots. In this shot you see one golden suit, but the golden Mk VII looking suit is mostly hidden behind RDJ and the main suit in this pic.
Tony-Stark-Robert-Downey-Jr.-in-IRON-MAN-3-500x212.jpg
You're looking at the Mark 1 and Mark 2. The lighting is making them look gold. You can see Mark 1 on the left, Mark 2 right behind Tony and Mark 3's right arm on the far right.

You're looking at the Mark 1 and Mark 2. The lighting is making them look gold. You can see Mark 1 on the left, Mark 2 right behind Tony and Mark 3's right arm on the far right.

So when hes flipping the golden suit behind him was the 2? I assumed it was one of his new makes. :dunno

Guess I'll have to rewatch when it comes out on BR, maybe theres a Blue Hoth jacket hanging on the wall as well. :lol

So when hes flipping the golden suit behind him was the 2? I assumed it was one of his new makes. :dunno

Guess I'll have to rewatch when it comes out on BR, maybe theres a Blue Hoth jacket hanging on the wall as well. :lol
Here's screenshots I took from the movie to show you the suits behind him. It's Mark 1-7 in the Hall of Armor. That particular picture you posted is the lighting causing the suits in the back to appear gold. Midas was never shown in the film.

9463738520_abf5ae5e29_o.jpg

9463726744_fe27c5a7f7_o.png

9463726694_75d735bcbd_o.png

Yeah, I caught what you were saying the first time around, its just weird how goldish it looks in some shots.

I like the color but I'll pass on this captain america and gi joe bruce Willis. Buying only dirty superman.

I like the color but I'll pass on this captain america and gi joe bruce Willis. Buying only dirty superman.

:cuckoo: why that was even made is beyond me.. I know this isnt different but at least tony stark has an excuse for multiple armors

$235 and also people waiting in line gets a raffle to earning a spot at getting one...
Wow talk about being rare!

Back