Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

I think sanity has prevailed this time. I love the iron man stuff but cant justify this one.

Love the colour though.

I don't see it either.

There's no difference between the Midas suit in the CG render and the MKVII.
Of course, it's just meant to be a copy/paste of the MKVII that's designed to go very high.
Any differences between the render and other images of the MKVII are just artefacts of the difference between full size items and CG renders.

There's no difference between the Midas suit in the CG render and the MKVII.
Of course, it's just meant to be a copy/paste of the MKVII that's designed to go very high.
Any differences between the render and other images of the MKVII are just artefacts of the difference between full size items and CG renders.

I meant it in the way that there is indeed no difference between either models, and that the people who say there are might need their eyes checked. :lol

I meant it in the way that there is indeed no difference between either models, and that the people who say there are might need their eyes checked. :lol

I'd not be so un-diplomatic, lol.
But you are correct.
If there seem to be plane changes on the midas, that differ from the MKVII, there aren't.

Well, the more I see this the more I can forgive my 'meh' attitude for the Mk VII design for the great paint job. Depending on price/availability I might pick this up!

Maybe il get this and repaint it. Might be my only way to get a decently priced Mark Vii

Yea, probably casted in solid platinum or something.

Question for people who've been collecting Hot Toys longer than me: What kind of price has retailers like SS put on limited pieces like this? Say this would normally run $250, what kind of mark-up should we expect? Any clues from similar products in the past?

The exclusives rarely go for much more retail than the regular versions do. Its the secondary market where you see the mark up!

Question for people who've been collecting Hot Toys longer than me: What kind of price has retailers like SS put on limited pieces like this? Say this would normally run $250, what kind of mark-up should we expect? Any clues from similar products in the past?

Yeah its mostly on the secondary market is where is really hikes up. I'm guessing for this one its gonna be $250, but after they sell out, being as EX as they say it is you looking at $400 plus IMO, but they depends on how Ex. it is. Best bet is to buy it when it hits SS website.

Wow people already buying this for $600?? Seriously lol wtf

Back