Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make sure you go ahead and pose it lying face down on the floor. Otherwise it will certainly end up that way not long after you stand it upright.

I've never been able to get my Neca IM Mk VII to stand up on it's own. And once it tumbled off the shelf and the right leg broke clean off....

Ya just have to know how to handle her and pose her or get a stand if she falls :p

I've the odd lad who keeps falling but I use a tiny bit of fish wire around the waist and the other end tacked to where he's standing, bingo :)

You are very brave to customize a $200 figure...but he looks fantastic! A lot better than the regular Mark V looks.

Oh i buy loose figures and repaint them. The V I got for around $160 :p
There's two more photos of him on the avengers Loki thread

So has anyone seen the NECA version yet... that one will do me :p

650h-61224-Midas-Iron-Man.jpg

what is wrong with those upper legs... ugly as ****

Curious...did anyone else in Australia get theirs direct from Sideshow?

Yup. Sent through my alternate address form as per usual, and then shortly after that I received an email from Sideshow with an offer to ship it directly to my Aus address. Took a bit but it shipped out today so I should (hopefully) have it by the end of next week.

They were talking about the crappy Neca Midas, not this one...it snot nit picking when its an obvious flaw and an overall piece of junk.

On a side note. I still have one of these for sale if anyone is interested! Cost plus shipping!

Jesus does everyone on this just nit pick at every single thing? I swear your worse than a bunch or school girls over clothes and bags and shoes!

If you want people only being positive regardless of quality, go watch a Sean Long video. I don't think he's ever said a bad thing about a figure...

If you want people only being positive regardless of quality, go watch a Sean Long video. I don't think he's ever said a bad thing about a figure...

Don't forget to click on one of his affiliate links, so he makes $ when you buy your figures...

Yep classic dont bite the hand that feeds you, cant slam something because his sponsors will lose sales and then he wont get his free/cheap figures...

God no I can't stand him!!! Sound like he's getting off to the figure while he's reviewing it.

Back