1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man MK41 Bones Collectible Figure (Retro Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got sick of watching this figure and bought one for just over $500. Whatever, its crazy, I'm crazy, I love HT IM!
Did you get it off eBay at that price? I haggled a bit with the seller and got it through their website with a slight discount roughly $470~ shipped.
Surprisingly it got to my countries customs within a week by airmail and since released by customs earlier in the week but it hasn't moved an inch since :mad:
Really looking forward to unboxing this set though and don't think i've been this excited since receiving my IM MK7 Stealth :rotfl

I was hoping this would be the Iron Man choice for Toy Fair Exclusive. My fears of Sideshow not getting this has grown stronger. :pfft:

Oh I want to see the faces of the people that paid $500 on ebay for this armor XD
I was just thinking that. And I am also glad I was wrong that I thought this now wouldn't be sold through sideshow since shades was just announced. About $200 worth of glad. [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh I want to see the faces of the people that paid $500 on ebay for this armor XD

hehe. I'm showing my face, I paid $425 for it. Have it in hand next week. Also bought one just now and picking it up at SDCC. So I'm sure this will sell and I can flip it later and make the money back. Again, rather have now than miss out.:yess:

Wonder if those $50 codes sideshow mailed out will work on this. If it did I would maybe consider ordering it but will most likely pass as I am trying to downsize on my ironman figures.

Wonder if those $50 codes sideshow mailed out will work on this. If it did I would maybe consider ordering it but will most likely pass as I am trying to downsize on my ironman figures.
There is no option to use reward points or coupons at checkout.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back