1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the guardians of the galaxy but gamora is a bit like 4 lom of the star wars bounty hunters for me. If i had all of the others then maybe if i didnt have anything else to spend $225 on....

But with dustin diamond as drax, and a less than spectacular rocket, i think I'm pretty far from needing a gamora to complet the lineup. I do like this version more than the 1st though.

giphy.gif

Still keeping the 1st as i still like the outfit and hair more than this one but i might pick this up, toss the V2 stand and put her standing next to Thanos. Also i really want Groot with the bomb.

Isn't that bomb the usual HT underscale?

I like Gamora's rock-and-roll outfit... but I think I prefer the original as I remember that one looking so life-like in pictures.

For the record, I don't have either, yet.

I was beginning to think they weren’t gonna release her from either movie. Looks good.

Wow, so happy to see this today! I do wish they had changed up the expression a bit, but it's still a fantastic likeness and at least doesn't look as vacant as some of their other sculpts.

I just hope they don't use the inclusion of baby Groot as an excuse to jack up the price to deluxe levels...

Isn't that bomb the usual HT underscale?

I like Gamora's rock-and-roll outfit... but I think I prefer the original as I remember that one looking so life-like in pictures.

For the record, I don't have either, yet.

Sorry to quote you twice Wor-Gar, but this is exactly my thinking. I have the first, and although I know the arms could be a potential issue I have no problems to date. Personally I think the original sculpt is a bit better than this one. And that's not just me trying to convince myself either.

902223-gamora-009.jpg

She almost looks sad. But would look good next to Thanos....

31781917_10155459714717344_7890199623942275072_o.jpg

I want the baby Groot with the detonator more than Gamora. :lol.

I’m honestly not even sure is Gamora’s outfit different in Infinity War?

Not sure at this point, need to see more side by side pictures, but I think I prefer the V1. head sculpt over this. May just try and pick up Groot once parted out.

Back