1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I’d spoiler that, the movie just opened and this is a GOTG2 thread. I know you tried to be vague but if you’re knowledgeable of the material isn’t not very subtle.
But I’m assuming would be an IW release now, which sucks since we won’t get the red shirt and female aerorig but maybe it’ll actually come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will probably go down as the figure that I wish I had, and will regret not getting (if she's made), much like Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Star-Lord... (didn't make the mistake twice with V2 came out of Quill)

You gotta draw a line somewhere. In an ideal world I'd have all the original Guardians. The decision has always been a little easier for me given that the Rocket and Drax figures haven't really been the most impressive... But on the other hand, Guardians 1 is one of my top 3 or 4 favourite MCU movies, and I like Guardians 2 more than most... maybe there's hope late next year to add Gamora to GOTG2 Star-Lord and have the pair on display..

Edit: By this version, we really mean Infinity War, because if a figure is released it's the more likely prospect..

Two pack for the deluxe IW version?

I'd buy it. Instantly makes her more pairable with Thanos(which she already would go well with) but throw in the kid version for the deluxe and you can have like 2 different displays with just her and Thanos alone.

I've been beating the Gamora drum all over toy forums on facebook and on hot toys page. I WANT THIS FIGURE NOW. My Guardians display looks so incomplete without her and it looks so much better than the volume 1 version.

Is that her daughter? The casting is unbelievably good!

**Edit: Ok, she's not her daughter. But the similarities are kinda uncanny. :lol

This figure is one of my most wanted. Really hope HT makes her. :pray:

I hope they make this too. I like the first Gamora, I just think this outfit looks cooler. I'm resisting getting Vol. 2 Star-Lord and I don't think I need new versions of anyone else, unless they made a new body for Drax. But Gamora would be a definite buy.

They should. They removed her and Drax from the GotG Vol 2 line and add to this. Which sucks because of different stands and box arts, but ok, i can live with that so far she makes it to production.

I do think that they could do what they did with JL Wonder Woman like throwing in the cloak from her solo film in that release and maybe include an accessory or two for Drax and Gamora from Vol. 2 for the Infinity War release.

Finally

Attachments

• B7D777E3-8803-4381-BBA4-2DB6A343397A.jpeg
    B7D777E3-8803-4381-BBA4-2DB6A343397A.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 182
Good grief, I was only just talking about this tonight in the Gladiator Thor thread...

"I do think they should bring out Gamora and Drax. Call them "Guardians 2" figures, call them "Infinity War" it doesn't really matter, but considering Rocket gets two near identical figures it would be a crime not to release something."

Soo, I'm going to suggest now there will not be an Infinity War Gamora and Drax... Which is probably just as well as it means people will hopefully be able to finish the G2 movie lineup, and Hot Toys will be able to keep their Infinity War line a bit tighter.

Back