1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we know which Groot she will come with?

I've seen the one that comes with Yondu and the one with Drax, but I haven't found a pic of any with Gamora.

Do we know which Groot she will come with?

I've seen the one that comes with Yondu and the one with Drax, but I haven't found a pic of any with Gamora.

I don't think she was displayed with one. The photos I've seen only have hands and her sword as accessories.

That would be weird if she doesn't, as all the others do.

It would be cool if she came with one of him sitting and eating like he was in the chair on the Milano.

I'd like it to be a waving baby Groot! I'm sure she'll get one eventually, it probably just wasn't ready for the show.

Would be great if this went up for preorder soon. We had a bundle of new things announced recently, but it seems like they should announce this shortly. No rubber arms on this unless they give the option to pose without the jacket. If they do that, maybe one set of regular arms and one set rubber ;) Highly doubtful. :)

I would like to see it go up for pre-order, too. Just after Yondu. ;)

I'm ready to get all my GOTG 2 figs ordered.

I wasn't thrilled with the prototype. I might actually hold off on her and drax. I'm convinced they will redo his body

Finally got the Blu-ray release today....but no new GotG Preorders. Starting to think we're not going to get Yondu or Gamora.

And why is there no Mantis?! She's so cute and helpful! XD And no Nebula either. I'm guessing we may get both with the Hot Toys Assault that will be Infinity War

Edit: Rewatching the movie I see Gamora has a yellow tinge to the skin around her eyes (like the comic) near the end. Was that there before? :O

Think they'll add it to the new figure?

I kinda wish she came with the brown and copper top she wore towards the back end of the movie.

If she ever goes up for PO it might be included in the deluxe set

That would be super!

guardians%2Bgalaxy%2B2%2BGamora%2Bcostume.jpg

That's probably my favorite tiny baby Groot :). Thanks for sharing those pictures!

That's probably my favorite tiny baby Groot :). Thanks for sharing those pictures!

No problem at alll, taking pictures was one of the many reasons I went. And yes, TOTALLY agree that Groot is the best one so far. I do like the outstretched one that comes with Yondu but this is the best one.

By the way, even though Action City (official HT distributor for Singapore) had a great setup this year, the combination of bad lighting, glass, 6s camera and my crappy photography skills really hurt all the pictures I have and will be posting. More GotG Vol. 2, HB, Thor Ragnarok (Loki and Hela are the definite standouts for that line) Star Wars, JL, IM Diecast Mk. II & V and Batmobile pictures all incoming!

Back