1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like maybe we're gonna see it soon. Other than maybe a couple more Spider-Man figures, what else are they gonna announce soon besides more guardians?

There is a TON of SW figures they have teased but not released yet, Maybe a couple more from WW, Still plenty of IM figures to go, Logan, Beast from beauty and the beast, summer exclusives for SDCC, etc......................

It's like neverending. I literally have this massive list on what I want, but it's just getting to be too much. I feel like every company is just starting to get licences of things that I want haha.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:impatient:

tumblr_nfrvvhQTBQ1qdfs7xo8_400.gif

Most definitely. I would love to be able to pose her unafraid. That's why I was so relieved she had a jacket in the movie.

Guess we'll find out, along with Yondu and Drax.

ETA: Forgot about that collage above. That would make sense.

I like Gamora's v. 2 sculpt. It looks less zombified. Overall, i like these deluxe versions of the Guardians, and i can't wait til they're on my shelf. BTW, did anyone else that saw GOTG vol. 2 have a little bit of pee come out when Contraxia was introduced? Jack of Hearts is half-Contraxian, and he's one of my all time faves! If James Gunn writes a Jack of Hearts cameo in one of his flicks, I'll...I'll...i don't know what I'll do.

You better buy a case of diapers

I'll probably rinse the hair like I have on my others. Looks like it's glued again. No big deal for me, though.

I actually still like her first movie outfit the best, but this one is superior because of the lack of rubber arms and the ability to pose her.

Back