1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I want the big damned gun, and I'll happily pay extra for it. Will we get it? Probably not. It's probably just a tad too large. :lol

Would anyone else like to see:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I thought that was her best scene. However, it would be huge and therefore unlikely to be made. Maybe someone will make a custom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Wonder what outfits gamora will come with? I'm hoping the opening fight red tshirt, the long coat and hopefully this too
1003fd9709bf62e0157ea82fe158f993.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder what outfits gamora will come with? I'm hoping the opening fight red tshirt, the long coat and hopefully this too
1003fd9709bf62e0157ea82fe158f993.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All just speculation at this point but that one ^ is ideal, for sure.

I love the outfit. Would definitely pick up the figure if she's in that one.

I love that the two Harley Quinns coming out have different facial expressions/hair, I would have REALLY liked the second version of this figure to have something other than the stoic look on the face. Rocket gets two heads, for Vol 3 or IG (Waaaay down the line) maybe we can get a yelling or smirking Gamora that isn't depressing to look at.

Holding for Yondu, Mantis, and Nebula. Another Gamora is a wait and see game. I was hoping they'd beef up Drax dammit!

Depending on the outfit, may just get the head for my v1 Gamora.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Where is the preorder for this? I hope soon. I don't want them to wait till the summer is over or something. I want her and Yondu and the others to go up soon.

I get the feeling that they were blindsided by some of her wardrobe in the film and they're rushing to add it before putting it up for PO.

Back