1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this talk of forehead size, rubber arms, etc. is moot if they never make the figure.:gah: Where the hell's the PO?

Still wondering where this is at. Haven't seen anything about her since SDCC

Guardians 1 was a bit the same. Slowly released. Even ignoring the Drax situation, from memory you couldn't even buy stock of all the other figures at the same time from Sideshow.

No Gamora, no Drax. Just wound up getting the First ones. Actually love Drax and can't wait to get Gamora. Have them posed with Vol 2 Rocket and Star-Lord and the first Groot (which is amazing). Just wish they would release a leather coat for Gamora and a screaming head for Drax XD

Where the hell are Mantis and Nebula though?!

No Gamora, no Drax. Just wound up getting the First ones. Actually love Drax and can't wait to get Gamora. Have them posed with Vol 2 Rocket and Star-Lord and the first Groot (which is amazing). Just wish they would release a leather coat for Gamora and a screaming head for Drax XD

Where the hell are Mantis and Nebula though?!

I wouldn't get your hopes up with Mantis and Nebula, although Yondu sprang out of nowhere. Gamora and Drax SHOULD be coming, as should Loki and Valkyrie.. They at least have all been teased.. But before we know it the next overlap will start with Black Panther and then Avengers.

I wouldn't get your hopes up with Mantis and Nebula, although Yondu sprang out of nowhere. Gamora and Drax SHOULD be coming, as should Loki and Valkyrie.. They at least have all been teased.. But before we know it the next overlap will start with Black Panther and then Avengers.

Well, Yellowjacket and Crossbones were teased too, and we all know how well those look in our detolfs...

I'm just so happy to have Yondu I can't get that upset about anything else. Even if I really would love a Nebula and a Gamora I can pose.

I would not be surprised if Gamora, Drax, Loki and Valkyrie which have all been teased end up like the Wonder Woman movie figure shown this year that ended up getting rolled into the JL line. I could easily see them changing clothing and accessories and bumping them to the Infinity War lineup.

Well, Yellowjacket and Crossbones were teased too, and we all know how well those look in our detolfs...

Hence my emphasis on the 'should'.. ;)

There is certainly nothing to suggest that we'll see a Mantis or Nebula. We're almost two movies further down the chain now, there is no Guardians 2 hype to work with any more. Especially where secondary cast is concerned..

I would not be surprised if Gamora, Drax, Loki and Valkyrie which have all been teased end up like the Wonder Woman movie figure shown this year that ended up getting rolled into the JL line. I could easily see them changing clothing and accessories and bumping them to the Infinity War lineup.

I'd be fine with that tbh!! What with Hot Toys early releasing so many figures atm, it would be nice to give my purse a break :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

But why and how would they include that accessory? Yeah I’ve seen IW.

The only accessory that makes total sense to include is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back