1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocket is the only one with any emotion in the sculpt. If any group lends itself to some expression, it's the Guardians.

Last edited:
I'd like to say since I have the first one, I'll skip this one. Then again, that worked so well for me with Rocket and Star-Lord. So yes, preordering once it's up.

Well, on the bright side, I might get both versions of Drax in the same shipment.

I wasn't anticipating getting a lot of the figures from the film, but the neutral, boring head sculpts are killing me on this guardians line. I don't think I'll get any of them at this rate

I'd like to say since I have the first one, I'll skip this one. Then again, that worked so well for me with Rocket and Star-Lord. So yes, preordering once it's up.

Well, on the bright side, I might get both versions of Drax in the same shipment.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's some sad, boring Guardians. Not what I expected at all... The only one really worth getting is Rocket...

So far it's vol1 Star Lord with the smirk. Vol2 Rocket with the mouth, Vol1 Groot with the angry face.

The rest needs to lighten up or get angry lmao

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's some sad, boring Guardians. Not what I expected at all... The only one really worth getting is Rocket...

So far it's vol1 Star Lord with the smirk. Vol2 Rocket with the mouth, Vol1 Groot with the angry face.

The rest needs to lighten up or get angry lmao

I feel like they were just so focused on getting these out in time during the 'hype' period that they forgot to add any real expression.

I'm not a fan of Gamora's sculpt or hair. I know it's just a proto but I think I will pass on this one. If the IW version doesn't have poseable arms then I might come back around and buy it. It's definitely a wait and see game for me

I'm not a fan of Gamora's sculpt or hair. I know it's just a proto but I think I will pass on this one. If the IW version doesn't have poseable arms then I might come back around and buy it. It's definitely a wait and see game for me
That's a good plan

1.jpg

I still prefer Gamora's suit from the first movie. Had a lot more detail.
If this head sculpt ends up better, I will add it to my Vol. 1 figure.

All of the costumes seem to have taken a turn to a darker palette.
May as well dress them all in black. The first batch of costumes have a much
better shelf presence.

I feel like all I will be buying is loose head sculpts from this GOTG Vol.2 line, lol.

I'm ready HT...bring it. She and Drax seem like the next two that are ready to go up. Then I'm hoping Yondu and Nebula to follow. Give them to me now, HT.

She hardly wears the outfit HT has her in. I would have preferred her in the 3/4 sleeve shirt outfit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

She hardly wears the outfit HT has her in. I would have preferred her in the 3/4 sleeve shirt outfit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah you're right about that. However, we haven't received a full reveal yet, so I'm hoping the 3/4 will be a part of it.

I like Gamora's v. 2 sculpt. It looks less zombified. Overall, i like these deluxe versions of the Guardians, and i can't wait til they're on my shelf. BTW, did anyone else that saw GOTG vol. 2 have a little bit of pee come out when Contraxia was introduced? Jack of Hearts is half-Contraxian, and he's one of my all time faves! If James Gunn writes a Jack of Hearts cameo in one of his flicks, I'll...I'll...i don't know what I'll do.

I can agree to a point. We didn't get a big dramatic thing BUT

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah that's true...

And to almost completely contradict myself...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back