Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else believe the Snowtrooper helmet is the same basic helmet as the Flametrooper, just with the addition of the top helmet and faceplate? Maybe the Flametrooper helmet is the base for any extreme environment trooper?

star-wars-force-awakens-exhibit-flametrooper-06.jpg

first-order-snowtrooper-416-132026.JPG

It is very similar, but notice the mouth area on the flametrooper, there are cuts and lines where it is smooth on the snow trooper.

BTW-preordered the two pack!!!! Couldn't help it. I now have preordered these two and the standard trooper and squad leader.....painful with how these guys are coming out right with the AOU figs.....I need to sell a kid.......ney......a kidney I said.

Bring on Phasma!

JP

It is very similar, but notice the mouth area on the flametrooper, there are cuts and lines where it is smooth on the snow trooper...

JP

The cuts and lines you refer to are hidden by the faceplate on the snowtrooper. Could still be the flametrooper helmet underneath to me.

Yeah you can just see the cut line under the face plate as well as the small hole that's below the ear area. I'm almost positive it's the same helmet.

I really like the red shoulder pad...I might get one when the figure is released and promote a Stormtrooper...TK377 has been a very hard worker as well as TK288...and TK421 is always off wandering somewhere...

Im almost considering concentrating on TFA figures. They are all so cool. Can't believe I'm even thinking this ! Almost sacrilege to the original figures coming out !!

Got an email today from Sideshow saying the ETA for the snowtrooper was moved up from Feb-April 2016 to Dec-Jan 2015.

I believe it was said that this one does not have a rubber undersuit. Just the figure body under cloth and then armor.

This is by far my favorite designed trooper for TFA and it really isn't close. I have so much snowtrooper merchandise now.

I believe it was said that this one does not have a rubber undersuit. Just the figure body under cloth and then armor.

This is by far my favorite designed trooper for TFA and it really isn't close. I have so much snowtrooper merchandise now.

Yeah, if you look at the pictures, there is no rubber undersuit. No need for it with this design.

These guys did nothing. :lol

In the movie, there's what, just two of them? They're on the control bridge listening to orders on the Starkiller bridge and then nothing. Makes me wonder what the point of them were. We already saw regular troopers and regular trooper officers all around the cold Starkiller base inside and outside the hangars and such. In the movie, those two have no purpose and don't even fight or are prominent.

These guys did nothing. :lol

In the movie, there's what, just two of them? They're on the control bridge listening to orders on the Starkiller bridge and then nothing. Makes me wonder what the point of them were. We already saw regular troopers and regular trooper officers all around the cold Starkiller base inside and outside the hangars and such. In the movie, those two have no purpose and don't even fight or are prominent.

The concept art showed Rey and Finn vs Snowtroopers in a speeder chase reminiscent of the chase on Endor. I think it got scrapped from the movie. They were supposed to do something, maybe it was even filmed. It does seem odd Hasbro makes the First Order Snowspeeder and Hot Toys makes these for such a limited screen time. That is why I think it may have been filmed. Either way, they did do nothing. Probably going to pass on them. If Hux is announced I might get the two pack to pose with him.

Back