Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got these for €150 from a dutch webshop. Already purchased the Officer/Storm Trooper pack last week for the same price. Could have gotten them then, but had to think about it a bit to long and they where sold out. Found them at a different store now for the same price and although they are only in the movie for 2 seconds, i like the design alot, and together with the other troopers, it will eventually make for a great display together with Phasma/Ren and hopefully an EPVII Hux.

for people living in europe and near the netherlands, shipping isnt that expensive, dont know about shipping to the US though, but you are already lucky to get these figures faster and a bit cheaper :p

for people interested: https://www.visiontoys.nl/star-wars...snowtrooper-2-pack-sixth-scale-1-6-figure-set

also have the Riot Control/Finn set for the same prices, aswell as the Heavy Duty Storm Trooper/Storm Trooper set.

Just got these for €150 from a dutch webshop. Already purchased the Officer/Storm Trooper pack last week for the same price. Could have gotten them then, but had to think about it a bit to long and they where sold out. Found them at a different store now for the same price and although they are only in the movie for 2 seconds, i like the design alot, and together with the other troopers, it will eventually make for a great display together with Phasma/Ren and hopefully an EPVII Hux.

for people living in europe and near the netherlands, shipping isnt that expensive, dont know about shipping to the US though, but you are already lucky to get these figures faster and a bit cheaper :p

for people interested: https://www.visiontoys.nl/star-wars...snowtrooper-2-pack-sixth-scale-1-6-figure-set

also have the Riot Control/Finn set for the same prices, aswell as the Heavy Duty Storm Trooper/Storm Trooper set.

Just want to say thanks, I purchased the Snowtrooper 2 pack and they were delivered today. Excellent customer service from Vision Toys, and delivery was only 2 days to the UK.

Just want to say thanks, I purchased the Snowtrooper 2 pack and they were delivered today. Excellent customer service from Vision Toys, and delivery was only 2 days to the UK.

Your welcome, they lasted long enough though, would have thought they sold out faster at that price. Really like the look of them and only had to think about it a bit longer since they where only visible for a couple of seconds in the movie. Looks like we get to see them in TLJ too though, so yay!

I consider buying one, but I couldn't decide. Officer or standard version, which one is better do you think?

Back