Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtroopers Set

I really like the design of these guys... all except for that impractical eye slit. Why couldn't they have just made it resemble the modified eyes of a FO Stormtrooper like this..........

Attachments

• snowt.jpg
    snowt.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 205

I really like the design of these guys... all except for that impractical eye slit. Why couldn't they have just made it resemble the modified eyes of a FO Stormtrooper like this..........
That's what l don't like on this and the flametrooper, the eye protection should just be as good as helmet. So no need for such a narrow slit as though it's the middle ages.

Looks good though[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good looking set. Not as nice of a design as the VII Stormies but still not bad. I like Hellion's visor a little more though.

re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Hot Toys has gone ballistic with Star Wars. [emoji38] Holy cow. The just keep a comin'. I quite like these, but it'll be a pass. I'm keeping to OT only. Well done figure though.

One of my favorite ep7 designs (but again gotta see movie first)

Very nice looking figure. The design is awesome.

Does everyone at Hot Toys have little baby feet? The small feet syndrome is getting ridiculous and on a snow boot looks damn preposterous. Apart from that, which screams out at me, the figure looks pretty good, even if I'm not a fan of the mask design.

:rotfl

(Portable power shower to erase footprints in the snow in order to hide their numbers.

:lecture )

I wonder if HT will do the TFA new E-web cannon and power box to go with these guys?

cerchio11.jpg

Neck insulation/cover is what's missing. The rest of the helmet would be better served as a copy of the regular trooper style. But that's a TFA design thing, not a Hot Toys thing. The little baby boots on the other hand might be a HT thing.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper Officer

Anyone else feel that three threads is two threads too many for these figures?

HT for me are unique facial realism pieces. I don't need to spend $300 on something I can get for $30 (i.e.. Troopers)

HT for me are unique facial realism pieces. I don't need to spend $300 on something I can get for $30 (i.e.. Troopers)

Where do we get $30 1/6 troopers? I'm all in for a case.

Back