Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper Officer

I used to feel sorry for Iron Man completists, but they have got it easy compared to Star Wars fans.

Yeah, no way am I going completist here.
Shadow Trooper, Space Trooper, Leia, Heavy Gunner and exclusive FO officer have all been passes, and I'll only be getting the Snowtrooper Officer.

Will probably sell Bespin Luke when ANH Luke arrives too.

My completist line is the 1/12 Figuarts!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper Officer

Looks great.

Now give me a OT Snowtrooper.

Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtroopers Set

The Empire Strikes Back.

:lecture

Precisely. ;)

Now I'm glad that I changed my mind about getting the TFA troopers. I would end up getting them all and that would just be impossible.

Yeah, no way am I going completist here. [...]

Not that I was ever planning on going completist, but this release schedule is nuts. I'm tapping out and pre-canceling. :rotfl

Good luck, everyone. May the disposable income be with you. (Well, not for long). ;)

Looks great.

Now give me a OT Snowtrooper.

Looking at the proportions and overall (apparent) quality, they could do a really great OT snowtrooper.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper Set

Looks like something generic from Equilibrium than SW.

You could almost say that about anything non-OT, especially since so many generic designs were inspired by it for the last few decades.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtroopers Set

The Empire Strikes Back.

tumblr_mi2rj7CZZs1qiyseco7_250.gif

tumblr_nc13lw2aK51tfcz5mo1_500.gif

Looks like binoculars.

Looks like a bathroom fixture.

First I thought it will be the OT ESB Snowtrooper and Snow Commander, then I realized it is the TFA version so I went back to sleep. :p

So, a sequel Snowtrooper Commander out in the 1/6 market before an ESB version huh? Wouldn't this be the perfect timing for SSC to do an OT version? It's not like they're busy making TFA 1/6 figures.

Do it HT style with a 2-pack with Veers and the commander and a single with just the commander. Then onto AT-AT driver and Snowtrooper 2.0. Or we just wait and HT will have theirs out within a year if they keep this tempo.

As many have stated, ESB Snow Trooper is an instant purchase these guys wait n see. I enjoy all the new trooper designs and I'll get the new Storm Trooper but other troopers waitin for the film.

I will probably regret not getting this after having watched the movie. :gah:

What is this seven characters thus far all first order based.....SS doing the alliance?

re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Different enough to make you buy both :wink1:

Back