1/6 Hot Toys -MMS - Episode II: AOTC - Anakin Skywalker (Padawan version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkChocobi

Lucas simp
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm just bored, dont even feel the need to put on SPECULATION title, it has just been getting so tedious lately. He's likely coming with Padme's Geonosis white battle outfit
35416616_10155554880922344_8554737274879737856_o.jpg

Bonus:
giphy.gif

Probably eventually. Maybe not this year tho, they are probably focused on ESB 40th characters. So no Jango, no Battle Droids, no green fish head Jedi. Just Han and Luke with bad head sculpts because they never get them right. Maybe a horrific head sculpt of Lando too. But who knows, they might actually get one of them right by accident.

Damn, I stopped cold for a second when I saw the thread title. But yeah, its coming eventually and I'm so down for more Anakin. I loved the duel with Dooku. Hoping he comes with 3 sabers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry, I'm just bored, dont even feel the need to put on SPECULATION title, it has just been getting so tedious lately. He's likely coming with Padme's Geonosis white battle outfit
View attachment 475887

Bonus:
giphy.gif

You are bored so you create a speculation thread without putting speculation in the title so people waste time clicking it.

True, that was a **** move. You don’t want to be known as DickChocobi.

oh wow, the forum censors the abbreviated version of Richard. I find that so hilarious and so unnecessary! :cuckoo: I wonder if it censors ******, now ****** I would understand. Yup, it does.

Probably eventually. Maybe not this year tho, they are probably focused on ESB 40th characters. So no Jango, no Battle Droids, no green fish head Jedi. Just Han and Luke with bad head sculpts because they never get them right. Maybe a horrific head sculpt of Lando too. But who knows, they might actually get one of them right by accident.

Do Hot Toys ever focus on just one thing? I'm sure we'll see a few ESB releases, but history tells us their releases are random. They showed a lot of PT figures at SDCC last year, so a few of those will likely see the light of day at some point this year (possibly pre-SDCC 2020). Padme, being a main character, is almost a certainty. Battle Droids the same.

Can we please save these kinds of threads for announcements? Why not just have a dedicated speculation threads for each of the main lines (Marvel, Star Wars, DC).
This is getting really annoying.

Can we please save these kinds of threads for announcements? Why not just have a dedicated speculation threads for each of the main lines (Marvel, Star Wars, DC).
This is getting really annoying.

I think this is a great idea. Hopefully a mod can think about it.

And maybe also a dedicated thread for reviews.

Some people even create threads for questions or asking for opinions...

Do Hot Toys ever focus on just one thing? I'm sure we'll see a few ESB releases, but history tells us their releases are random. They showed a lot of PT figures at SDCC last year, so a few of those will likely see the light of day at some point this year (possibly pre-SDCC 2020). Padme, being a main character, is almost a certainty. Battle Droids the same.

Remember they already have TROS figures on pre-order, and they tend to focus more on Marvel.

Plus they're late getting some figures out (like Gamora).

Star Wars is secondary focus to Marvel. And there's also DC.... and other surprise figures they pick and choose.

With Black Widow, The Eternals, New Mutants, Birds of Prey, Wonder Woman 1984, Venom 2, and Morbius coming out (among others), there will be some pre-orders right there, most likely this year.

And they like to re-use older figures when they can (so count on new Black Widow and Wonder Woman releases, since they don't have to do much more than a new costume and tweaking head sculpts). And of course there's always the obligitory Iron Man figure release - Artists Remix or Stealth or Tye-Dye or something... same with Stormtroopers.

So they can put out whatever they want, whenever.

With all that and ESB 40th Anniversary, I'm just not holding my breath on Prequel figures right now, though it would be nice to finally get Jango already - they keep teasing with him.

There was a time where you would be drawn out, quartered, genitals exposed, and publicly humiliated for starting a thread like this. My how things have changed.

There was a time where you would be drawn out, quartered, genitals exposed, and publicly humiliated for starting a thread like this. My how things have changed.

Give it time, Malgus hasn't arrived in the thread yet.

Considering I got banned a few days ago for starting threads in a similar vein, I'm surprised this thread still exists.

DarthSnoopy must be on vacation.

Wrong. You, SwedisHeat, deliberately started at least a dozen of TROS speculation threads of third-tier characters that nobody-cares "Hot Toys will never produce", and it seems your sole purpose was to mock other speculation threads outside.

And curb your accusation all of you, this thread is definitely not the first time. Open your eyes and look around, Padme thread, ESB Lando thread. And dont get me started on those "ghost" SDCC threads.

Whatever, fix or not its obviously not your call. The moderator could delete the thread if it violates any stipulations regualted here.

Then he better deletes tons of "stupid" threads out there as well.

Clearly mods don’t care. On the plus side at least DickDingus doesn’t shoot people when he’s bored, like they do in the US.

As I said, this thread would?ve been locked and the OP mocked. But that was when the board was actually moderated by six active members. Ahhhhh those were the days my friend. I thought they?d never end. We used to sing tra la la la la la. :blissy:

Back