1/6 Hot Toys -MMS - Episode II: AOTC - Anakin Skywalker (Padawan version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said, this thread would?ve been locked and the OP mocked. But that was when the board was actually moderated by six active members. Ahhhhh those were the days my friend. I thought they?d never end. We used to sing tra la la la la la. :blissy:
aadfa5fe34b136c35e3c7fb195191652.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

The Mods for the Star Wars section:

DarthNeil,
jedibear,
MaulFan,
galactiboy,
FLOSI,
Shropt,
Darth Snoopy,
DarthChrisDK,
Hydeous

Half of those guys I don't see anywhere anymore.

Seeming the OP included a teased picture of Anakin from an official Hot Toys release (Dooku), then this thread isn't really a speculation thread, is it?

This might not be a popular opinion but I think character speculation threads should be organized by film to cut down on clutter. Like Bespin Han and Lando speculation would be discussed in the Empire Strikes Back figure speculation thread for example.

This might not be a popular opinion but I think character speculation threads should be organized by film to cut down on clutter. Like Bespin Han and Lando speculation would be discussed in the Empire Strikes Back figure speculation thread for example.

Couldn't agree more.

But you gotta start these threads well in advance of an actual figure tease if you wanna secure that coveted "first" street cred.

Considering we already have a "what would you like to see made?" thread, any new speculation threads are redundant That one should cover anything.

Granted I'm of the mindset that only announced products should have threads. Anything short of a product going up for pre-order should be discussed in a general thread, such as "2019 Comic-Con Discussion" which would theoretically cutdown on most of the BS like people bumping the MF Cockpit thread with "Any news?" or "still waiting"

But as others have pointed out already, there's no longer anyone around to keep it organized.

Last edited:
Lmao this forum has turned into the post-Empire power vacuum with Imperial remnants clinging to power. The New Republic is a joke.

Back