HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great job on the custom cape!

I just received mine from Lforigno and it's worlds better than the stock one that came with my Armory Batman and love the way it looks and hangs straight down, with no flaring above the shoulders or out to the sides.

lforigno cape.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks great. Glad to see other people making their own capes.

Fantastic! Hey can you post a pic with the cape fully displayed in a table? I'm going to try to make one but I'm not sure about the cuts.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks:) Here's a few pics that may help, mark off your preferred length then using the stock cape as your template roughly mark with some chalk the bat wing design. Fold the cape over and then cut around the outline with VERY SHARP scissors( Makes the job a whole lot easier). This way you will get the exact same look on both sides of the cape. For keeping the cape attached to the body i cut two small strips of leather, glue them on and it's done:)
View attachment 199331View attachment 199332View attachment 199333View attachment 199334

Great job on the custom cape!

I just received mine from Lforigno and it's worlds better than the stock one that came with my Armory Batman and love the way it looks and hangs straight down, with no flaring above the shoulders or out to the sides.

View attachment 199144

Thanks,and yes those Lforigno capes vastly improve the figure.

put mine on sale on eBay but we can do paypall if interested. No box but comes with figure, stand, 5 hands and 2 mouth plates for $212. If interested PM me!

Congrats and welcome to the club! :lol :duff

Thanks guys! Never thought id be able to own him, since he's so expensive nowadays, but found a great deal on Ebay and couldn't pass him up.

Congrats! It's a good figure, even though I made some mods on mine. Now I've asked to my girlfriend's sister if she can make a custom cape for my Dx12, she is good at making cosplays, so I hope for a nice result.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I really want to know how do I get the chest piece down and remove the gap between the ab pieces and chest armor?

I really want to know how do I get the chest piece down and remove the gap between the ab pieces and chest armor?

Put your thumb on his stomach and use your other hand to manouvre the chest piece down.
They are separate pieces and will move independently of each other.

Best thing to suggest is to just push the chest down.

Awesome!! [emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool pics with the tux. I like the poses on Batman as well.

I still need to display my Bruce Wayne figure. He's still in the box.

Pose somewhat inspired by the new PF (though I think I posted a picture a few months ago before the PF was unveiled at SDCC), working on a fighting display with Bane :wink1:

Back