HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Cool fighting poses!

I have the Armory Bats but have always loved the DX12 base. Well, these pics pushed me into ordering one on ebay. :wink1:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks guys! :duff

Not by that much, but there is slightly more articulation on the legs, the fat suit underneath is not as thick or the leg armor rubber is just a little more loose that you can bend the legs out farther by a little. My armory Bats is probably going to be in a museum pose standing behind Joker in the interrogation room or on top of a pillar (from spiderman 3 set). :wink1:

Love the pics and the poses, dee-dubs! :hi5:

I wouldn't say I'm the only one who likes your photos. The DC section just seems kind of dead at the moment. :dunno

I do like your photos dw316, you've posted lots of great fighting poses in the last few days.

I do like your photos dw316, you've posted lots of great fighting poses in the last few days.

Thanks mate! :duff

Love the pics and the poses, dee-dubs! :hi5:

I wouldn't say I'm the only one who likes your photos. The DC section just seems kind of dead at the moment. :dunno

Yeah, the Marvel section's been pretty lively so I've moved to posing those figures a bit more and posting. Soon, I'll create a collection thread in the Show Your Shelves section once I have everything posed and in order. Trying to get feedback via pics every now and then too before I settle on a final displayed pose for a good period of time. :wink1:

I posted a version where Batman was in the air, but I think it looks weird since I did one with Cap and Bucky using the dynamic stand, so I might ground Bats again and work on pose. Something's bothering me about the silhouette.

2037e4535a73c4f0e715e5d81f47b2ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Bane needs a hug.

To be fair, I have my Bane in the same outstretched arms pose, never thought it looked like a give me a hug look. :lol
I always thought it looked more like a come and get some sort of pose. :exactly:
Anyway they look great in the detolf. :clap

Bummer...was about to change the pose on my DX 12 when I found out that it has somehow managed to develop a loose hip and a broken/loose ankle joint, despite the figure having been in a regular / standing arms-to-side museum pose for the past 3 years.

Wonder if anyone had a similar problem with their DX 12 or any past figures?

It's the third hot toys figure I had that have developed this issue...1st was with the DX 02, which somehow managed to develop a broken elbow after 6 months, and 2nd was the MMS 156 TFA Cap which somehow had a loose hip after a year or so. All these despite the figures being in a museum pose.

Ended up selling the DX 02 and TFA Cap, and am contemplating to do the same with DX 12. But can't help thinking it's an inherent problem with HT's figure design / materials that they use which somehow breaks down over time. :(

My 3 have no problems. Did you buy them new or used?

I've got the armory Batman, hopefully that will not develop problems. Waiting on a Tony Mei cape to come in for him too.

Back