HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I finally added this guy to my collection :)

Attachments

• rooftop_001.jpg
    rooftop_001.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 334
  • BATMAN_001.jpg
    BATMAN_001.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 335
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just started doing photographs like this and ABSOLUTELY love it!!!

Well, I can't believe you haven't done this longer, you're very good at it. :clap

You don't frequent MORGAN's Hellfire Club thread do you? One of the girls who posts there, Sabrina, takes pics of posed figures as well. It's a Marvel thread, but I think you'd like it there. :)

Well, I can't believe you haven't done this longer, you're very good at it. :clap

You don't frequent MORGAN's Hellfire Club thread do you? One of the girls who posts there, Sabrina, takes pics of posed figures as well. It's a Marvel thread, but I think you'd like it there. :)

I will def check it out!!!

I wanted to take a moment and share what I have been working on with everyone:

I have shared some of my photography with everyone this week and I have decided to create a hardcover book based on the Dark Knight Trilogy in One Sixth Scale of course.

This book will cover everything from Begins to Rises in chronological order.
Thank you for all of your support thus far... Fellow collectors, lets make this happen :)

Please feel free to share with anyone and everyone... the more people that know about this, the better!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/105760481/the-dark-knight-trilogy-in-one-sixth-scale-toy-sty

???

DX12's lips are exactly like Bale's.

latest

I hate the TF sculpt... looks more like Bale and Keanu's lovechild.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433587849.439180.jpg

I prefer HT+Kai mouth

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

The Kai mouth is the Medi mouth.

And I seem to remember that the Medi cowl is a direct scan of the actual prop from the film.

As good as the armoury cowl is, it is still the wrong shape. And nothing beats a modified Medi cowl IMO.

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Yeah the modded medi looks way better and not to mention more accurate

If someone would make a breather mouthplate that actually looks good it would be an unbeatable combo

Can't wait to get my Ben Choi Batman HS. :yess:

Got a few Batman related stuff coming over the next few weeks, stuff which will improve my Nolan Bats collection I feel.

Can't wait to get my Ben Choi Batman HS. :yess:

Got a few Batman related stuff coming over the next few weeks, stuff which will improve my Nolan Bats collection I feel.

You'll love it!

Here's mine with Robbie's mouthpiece.

Back