HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

great collection remy, really love ur joker.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I agree Remy and having that cowl on my Bats will well be worth the wait. Also love the pics and also the pic form J&B. :clap

Remy's joker looks great that is probably the best sculpt I've seen

great collection remy, really love ur joker.

Thanks man. :)

I agree Remy and having that cowl on my Bats will well be worth the wait. Also love the pics and also the pic form J&B. :clap
Thank you sir. I do hope you get yours soon. I dont blame you though...I do hate waiting. he he.

Remy, what Joker version is that?

Its a BobbyC Joker.

Remy's joker looks great that is probably the best sculpt I've seen

Thanks man, it is the grail piece in my collection. :)

Remy, have you posted pics of that Joker previously? I would love to see more, if possible. That "real hair" looks amazing!

Last edited:

What's the best custom cape for Batman? I will soon have the armory and from what I've seen that cape looks like a bath towel.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

What's the best custom cape for Batman? I will soon have the armory and from what I've seen that cape looks like a bath towel.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Look up Tony mei on the forum he makes custom capes for most batmans.

Looks great. Glad to see other people making their own capes.

Fantastic! Hey can you post a pic with the cape fully displayed in a table? I'm going to try to make one but I'm not sure about the cuts.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back