HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have 1 DX12 and 2 Armory suits atm with no issues. Had these since release.

I had 3 DX12s at one point none of them had anything happen.

My DX02 has no issues either though.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

My 3 have no problems. Did you buy them new or used?

Mine were new...guess I must be one of the less fortunate ones and got those that have 1 screw over- or under- tightened or something :gah:

Good to know that they're holding up well for you guys though cos' they're fantastic pieces :)

My armory Batman is still good to go. I did purchase a loose suit set to display in the armory. That could double as a replacement, if needed. (hopefully it won't be needed...)

6246ba03719112c7193bc9521638f930.jpg

My DX12 with Miss Kyle. Her hair needs some work but hey ho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's from eBay. My original head got some damage from storage in my home. Only custom I could find at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some new pics of my modded DX12 Bats with his new cowl from daydreamer which has taken this figure to a whole new level I feel -

Thank you pal.

To think the money and time and effort I have put into this figure and hopefully that has all ended now, in a good way of course. :lol

I ordered a Tony Mei cape for my armory Batman a month ago, and he still hasn't shipped it yet.

I ordered a Tony Mei cape for my armory Batman a month ago, and he still hasn't shipped it yet.

It normally takes about 4 weeks. Email him and ask about it. He's really fast with his responses.

Back