HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The link took me to the eBay main page

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Same here

Hmm.. Maybe because is set as private listing, I don't know. By the way, is the mouth for the DX12 that Robbie suggested as an alternative to his work. I know that Robbie is not producing his mouth anymore so I was looking for something good to mod my Dark Knight.

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Thank you :) anyone?
Anyway, here's my eyelids paint mod. It's my first mod on a toy and I'm really happy. I think that this is a huge improvement for the Dx12
91c2fa33b4a257fb3c4ad668ee6908fd.jpg

Has anyone tried draping his cape over his shoulders? It's my favorite pose for Batman and i've never seen it done with this suit.

We get it! You sell capes! Stop posting the same pictures over and over again trying to make money. You're about five years too late anyway.

We get it! You sell capes! Stop posting the same pictures over and over again trying to make money. You're about five years too late anyway.
Everyone tries to make money, cant fault the guy for it. Plus Id rather see pics than 2 useless posts like yours and mine.

I don't mind seeing his posts. It looks awesome anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind his post either. His capes are pretty good looking.

Looking for a medicom dark knight RAH head or full figure if anyone is looking to sell one.

北京国安;7173533 said:
Loose a lot of fun from modification with my BA suit View attachment 134796

Nice pic. May I know what's the improvement of the BA suit compared to the DX12?

Thanks.

Nice pic. May I know what's the improvement of the BA suit compared to the DX12?

Thanks.

The best cowl and a better mouth sculpture[emoji16]the only weakness is the loosing from modification

北京国安;7233451 said:
The best cowl and a better mouth sculpture[emoji16]the only weakness is the loosing from modification

What do you mean? And by the way, what's your name in English? You're going to find it hard to establish a reputation for your capes if people can't say your name!

What do you mean? And by the way, what's your name in English? You're going to find it hard to establish a reputation for your capes if people can't say your name!

Just call me Jaxon[emoji16] I mean the BA suit is perfect but I rather enjoy modification

北京国安;7233537 said:
Just call me Jaxon[emoji16] I mean the BA suit is perfect but I rather enjoy modification

Okay Jaxon!

Back