HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nope, don't look good with the stock cape. No sir.

4d4ee903f089c65f771860cc01ed6de4.jpg

Has anyone tried draping his cape over his shoulders? It's my favorite pose for Batman and i've never seen it done with this suit.
Doesn't drape well with the stock cape. No sir.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

^^^ The TonyMei customs can get that drape right? I'm thinking about getting one, either battle or long.

That reminds me[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]I never posed like that and is awesomeImageUploadedByTapatalk1413465331.920245.jpg

^^^ The TonyMei customs can get that drape right? I'm thinking about getting one, either battle or long.
Idk. It's pretty expensive. I could get an entirely new figure. Much rather work with what I got.
北京国安;7233810 said:
That reminds me[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]I never posed like that and is awesomeView attachment 139819
Not bad actually. But I kinda like having his cape dragged down beyond his feet. Very Batman-ish

The cape over the shoulders isn't really how the TDK batsuit was designed for the cape to hang

Burtons and BB Batsuit on the other hand were made for the cape to hang down over the shoulders

I'm trying to think, does he ever have the cape draped down front covering his arms with the new suit? I know he does it with the original suit.

No, pretty sure he never does. It's a shame because to me it's the best pose for Batman.

Yeah. Maybe when I do get my Arkham Bats or a Keaton Bats, I'd do that pose. But this guy, I like to imagine him always going up head on with that armor. Batarang and smoke bombs FTW. (I used the grenade, but ****, I can make it whatever I want right?)

Putting him with Supes for now until Batfleck arrives or I get a Joker. Would love to do the interrogation scene with Bats holding up Joker to the wall, and all the tables and stuff turned over in his fit of rage.

Damn Joker is just so rare and expensive now :(

da0e136a705fdcbfb49f3c1c17d77754.jpg

How much is the DX11 going for these days? Knowing HT, I wouldn't be surprised if they did a Joker 3.0... they'll milk Nolan Batman forever.

The cape over the shoulders isn't really how the TDK batsuit was designed for the cape to hang

Burtons and BB Batsuit on the other hand were made for the cape to hang down over the shoulders

That's right!Different cape for different suitImageUploadedByTapatalk1413469912.426162.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413469927.291517.jpg

How much is the DX11 going for these days? Knowing HT, I wouldn't be surprised if they did a Joker 3.0... they'll milk Nolan Batman forever.
Idk. About $300 or so. At my place anyways. Not a lot of people are selling him. Bane is getting pretty rare too. I really like all the stuff for Nolan Bats except the Tumbler since it's smaller than it should be.

Would get Batpod, Selina Kyle, Bane and Joker. And I'm done. Probably not gonna go for Gordon or Blake.

Unless they suddenly make Ras.

I'm trying to think, does he ever have the cape draped down front covering his arms with the new suit? I know he does it with the original suit.

Actually I've made the cape like that,covering the front is not quite fit for the tdk "fashionable" suit

Idk. About $300 or so. At my place anyways. Not a lot of people are selling him. Bane is getting pretty rare too. I really like all the stuff for Nolan Bats except the Tumbler since it's smaller than it should be.

Would get Batpod, Selina Kyle, Bane and Joker. And I'm done. Probably not gonna go for Gordon or Blake.

$300 isn't too bad. I'm hoping to snag the Armory Batman through the loose parts sites if they break down the armory sets. What I want is a new version of Two-Face. Who knows what the odds of that are but the BR Joker and Armory shows they're still doing TDK.

Yup bane its quite rare, in my place its almost cost as dx11 used, about ra's im kinda think HT never gonna make it, since they have really lots list to do by the next year i think its all about avengers 2 and star wars, but i hope they making ra's im really need in my collection

No, pretty sure he never does. It's a shame because to me it's the best pose for Batman.

bb6a8eeaa049d250202d57279e56a68c.jpg

It looks good actually if he draped his cape down front, not as good as the batman begins though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

北京国安;7233982 said:
DX11 it's over $400 here......

Yeah, I'd like to know where its $300... in the UK it's closer to £400 (about $600)!!!!

$300 isn't too bad. I'm hoping to snag the Armory Batman through the loose parts sites if they break down the armory sets. What I want is a new version of Two-Face. Who knows what the odds of that are but the BR Joker and Armory shows they're still doing TDK.

Oh yeah. Two-Face would be awesome to have. Scarecrow is nice, but I don't really like his design to be honest.
北京国安;7233982 said:
DX11 it's over $400 here......
Lol damn
Yup bane its quite rare, in my place its almost cost as dx11 used, about ra's im kinda think HT never gonna make it, since they have really lots list to do by the next year i think its all about avengers 2 and star wars, but i hope they making ra's im really need in my collection
Ra's is a dream piece. Even if there are other customs and unlicensed figures, a HT headsculpt would be unparallelled.
Yeah, I'd like to know where its $300... in the UK it's closer to £400 (about $600)!!!!
Ho lee schitt.

Well, its all about the currency and cost of living.

My currency is RM. So $300 would be about RM1100+. Put the fact that I can eat a day with RM10. So it's really not all that cheap when you look at the average income and all. Is it the same as the lot of you? Are items expensive for you all?

the retail in £ was £260 i think.

Therefore it's pretty much an extra HT figure on top (The new T1 T-800 is roughly £160)

But the £ is a strong currency so it's difficult to be relative across different currancies

Back