HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The cape is so hard to use :lol I have the Reeve Superman, and it's very workable. The PERS...ugh, I fear using it. It was surprisingly hard.

Just adjust the PERS making the eyeball positioned up and once you made the best position, don't touch it again. I almost dropped my phone after I saw your Batman staring at my soul. It scared me a lot. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Really not a fan of person, yeah its a nice idea but its really something that bumps up the price and something I don't really use.

gy3u8apy.jpg

Only for bosses!!

Just adjust the PERS making the eyeball positioned up and once you made the best position, don't touch it again. I almost dropped my phone after I saw your Batman staring at my soul. It scared me a lot. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just as intended :lol

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

BA suit is much better,but I loose a lot of fun from modificationImageUploadedByTapatalk1411085264.418833.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411085294.900719.jpg

Loose a lot of fun from modification with my BA suit ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411300036.252352.jpg

Thanks to Darkseed I picked this figure up for $250 shipped.

Back